Ultimate Amalgam: DC + Marvel Intertwined

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ch0sen1

Original poster
That's right. I've gone and done it. This gal-pal has decided to make something only real comic fans will recognize, and non-comic fans want to remove their heads after realizing how mind-blowingly-fantastically-epic this idea of a superhero rp really is. This isn't a Marvel rp, nor a DC rp, but it is both. Oh yes, the Amalgam Comics universe where both DC and Marvel characters and universes are fused into one. Too much power you say? Uncanny you think? That's the point. Durr.

Something tells me this is about to get a lot of interests and such so I'll go ahead and post this now: YOU MAY NOT HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER EXCLUDING NPC's. PERIOD. YOU MAY NOT CREATE A NEW OR ORIGINAL CUSTOM CHARACTER FROM TWO MARVEL AND/OR DC CHARACTERS. PERIOD. Whew, ok!!! Now, rule time:

1. You aren't required to make a full bio here, instead I will provide the wiki site with a list of Amalgam character so that you may find and lock in a character. Afterwards, simply post with your desired character's name and pic (google it) to lay claim to him/her/it.
  2. If two people claim a character involving the same person (ex. both people's amalgam character has Barry Allen mixed in) then simply find a way to make them related or something.
  3. I will be making a group to join for this rp. Make sure you get your entries in fast before someone takes it/we get extra full. I'll be as patient and fair as I can.
  4. I will purport villains and story arcs for the rp so don't worry about any of the rogues and such.
  5. No bullying, there's actually no way to god mod in this universe (lol), and be CREATIVE and FUN, play your character's role!
  6. Be sure to research your character's background and such. You can make up details to fill in background stories and history and what not. NPC's are welcome also.
  7. Lastly, Have. Phucking. FUN!!!! I know everyone's ready to form Judgement League Avengers in this rp but take it one post at a time =)
Are you ready? <3 Ok, respond below if interested!!!!
List of characters: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Amalgam_Comics_characters

1080341-amalgam_poster_perfect.jpg

My claim is: Wanda Zatara aka "White Witch" [Zatanna(DC) + Scarlet Witch(M)]

Wanda.jpg

WhiteWitch.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yay, this looks like it could be a lot of fun!

I'd like to claim: Spider-Boy! [Superboy + Spiderman]

Spider-Boy.jpg

Reactions: ch0sen1
Claiming mercury (Pietro Allen)
speedster_siblings_by_mr_redx-d78al02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI: For extra help on your character, ComicVine.com has extensive bio and powers on the Amalgam characters :]

th

I reserve

DR. STRANGEFATE!

Because I play enough brooding stealthy, smart, and intimidating antiheroes in ch0sen1's games (namely Batman and Skullman). Time to play something new. BECAUSE CHALLENGES ARE ALWAYS ACCEPTED.

And I want to be the "big good" type of guy for once.

I reserve
DR. STRANGEFATE!
Because I play enough brooding stealthy, smart, and intimidating antiheroes in ch0sen1's games (namely Batman and Skullman). Time to play something new. BECAUSE CHALLENGES ARE ALWAYS ACCEPTED.
And I want to be the "big good" type of guy for once.
Little do you know, he's an Anti-Hero lol (and I work under you haha)

Probably be more nice to have more females 0_0

I'm potentially interested. I might play as Bizzarnage or the Amalgam version of the Joker (which I know exists but can't find anywhere), so stay tuned.

Canary.jpeg

I'll nab Canary. DC's Black Canary and Marvels Mockingbird. ^^,

Changing it up, gonna go with a gender-reversed Sparrow (meaning, she'll become a guy)

image.jpg

refer to the rules, you have to take characters as-is in the amalgam universe.

Oh right, forgot about that rule. Well, back to the drawing board.

Haha I know, but a lot of my top picks are taken and I'm trying to find a combo I like. I would've goon with Moonwing, but I don't know just yet.

I'll keep you updated, I guess ^^

I've got a couple of ideas in mind for Bronze Panther based purely on him being an amalgamation of T'Challa and Ben Turner. But the real question is....can I call him B'Tana?

Status
Not open for further replies.