Uhm...?

Z

Zailynn-Rae

Original poster
Is this what I'm supposed to do? Introduce myself? Like this?
This is awkward.
I like potatoes, by the way, and I probably love you.
So, I think I have a thing I'm supposed to fill out.
What nicknames do you like to be called? (oooh, red font. *-* )Well, for now, my name is Zailynn, or Zai, but you can call me anything at all. ^-^

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Well, I am female, and I am 16.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I like fantasy, and romance...

What kind of characters do you usually play? It usually depends...

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Out of those, Wolf Packs, although I would have picked vampires if they didn't sparkle.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~
Ahahah, currently it would probably be Lost in Stereo by All Time Low, or Remembering Sunday, also by ATL, but it usually something more... Hardcore? Death metal/dying cat noises? Yeah.
So... Uhm..
Yeah. I'm sorry for being slightly awkward, I promise I don't stay this way too long. :3
:weird:

Potatoes are freaking amazing! Sweet, Baked, Mashed..ENDLESS POTATOES.

Welcome to Iwaku, Zai! It's good to see you've joined! I'm that one person who's jumping around and helping where I'm needed.
Don't worry, your intro thread is not awkward ^^.

If you need anything, don't hesitate! Find me...AND! poke me until I help you!

welcome :)

I'd say more but Im having gluten free cake. *paws over a slice* its chocolate with rainbow chip icing. It turned out pretty good. Anyway, once again welcome. Im sure you will like it here.

Heya, Zai! Welcome to Iwaku!

I love potatoes of all variety, too! And... now I'm hungry. That can wait though.

If you need anything, you're more than welcome to ask! I hope to see you around.

Ciao "Anything at all. ^-" Welcome to Iwaku You can just call me Rui... and All time low ftw!