Uhm Hello?

D

Devante

Original poster
Well hello all, my name is Devante. -Gives a bow, tipping his top hat.- And I have multiple personalities, so I may be some one different on the ways you approach me.
Uhm... I was supposed to say something else...
Rinnovare: Well, we were supposed to tell them that we've never been on this kind of site before...
Lucien: And that we're pretty good at rping.
Bastien: And if one would need information on any of us, our creator made a wix.
Logan: -Signs- Because we're lazy and we dont like to retype things.
Alastair: And if you want it, we'll give it to you.
Me: And now you've met all of us.
Ahmandi: -Exasperated.- You guys forgot me... Again!

I am so confused! O____O But welcome to you and all of your personalities! I am Diana and only Diana. Not to be mistake with my characters, who stay far away out of my personal bubble.

Welcome to Iwaku! 8D

Aww I felt bad for Ahmandy -makes a sad face- Poor thing. There there... -pat his back-

Well hello everybody? -smiles shyly- I am Lady Raimy/ Rina and welcome to this magical roleplaying website called Iwaku!

Hello Devante, Rinnovare, Lucien, Bastien, Logan, Alastair, and Ahmandi! Okay I got everyone. :D I take it you all have a hand in RPing? Welcome to Iwaku!

(I've met people who are multiple before, I'm just surprised to see a group on Iwaku!)

Hello there! So you are a multiple character person? So am I! Though I keep them locked in the cellar of my mind. They are little pests running around when free at their own will.

Anyways, nice to meet someone who is also new. C: Mexma layest at thee service.

Welcome to Iwaku, person of many personalities. I'm October 12 months a year, with characters for every occasion!

Hope to see you and your 'friends' in some games soon!

Oooh, oooh, lookithat.
Another one who has multiplicity of the mind! We should totally say hello!

Hello and welcome,Devante, welcome to Iwaku!
Welcome to all of your personalities, too!
I'm Selenite, another one who shifts personality a lot. However, my nature is less fragmented so I don't need to name myself as many times. I'm always Selenite.

Just as Diana said, this has nothing to do with the characters in our roleplays. Those are just characters.
Please, have a cookie!
and enjoy your stay!chocolate+chip+cookies.jpg

Welcome, one of many personalities.
I guess... that this is a good sign, for roleplaying?
Haha, anyway, I'm Kitti. Good to meet you!

Since you're new to us, I have a couple links to help you find your way around Iwaku!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help with anything, there are tons of people (myself included) that I'm sure would be happy to lend a hand.