UHHHHHH......

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Redsun_Criminal

Original poster
HI. I'M REBECCA (Redsun Rebecca? Yes? I THINK SO). My guiding trait is: REALLY INSANELY NERVOUS ALL THE TIME. I TRIED TURNING OFF CAPS BUT I'M USING SHIFT NOW D:D: Why the name Redsun_Criminal? I have no idea. <--- There you have it folks. I'm here for attempting a group chat in which I can play as some auxiliary, unimportant, non-protagonist, non-antagonist, AND NON-ONExONE.......... sorry. I just. eck. sorry. I should edit this, but I won't. RPing is cool! I should try it! It's not like I'm capable of talking to people IRL so I might as well try this! RIGHT!! RIGHTT!!!! D;D;D;

Don't worry, I could be serious!

CALL ME "RED", IT SOUNDS FLASHY.

Hi Rebecca!

We have lots of obnoxiously nervous/anxious people here so you'll fit right in!

XD

On a more serious note, you can definitely find tons of group roleplays here. We've got a lot going already with sign-ups still accepting/in progress, plus we have chat roleplays [charps] on a fairly frequent basis. There's a Hogwarts one tonight if you're a Harry Potter fan!

-is totally excited-

Also, if you don't see any roleplays you are fond of, you can always start your own! Feel free to ask questions, we don't bite..

unless you ask us to!

2v0fm04.jpg

Reactions: Redsun_Criminal
Welcome RED! Hope you enjoy your stay on Iwaku, and there are many great group roleplays waiting for members to join and participate in! They're of any genre, so finding something you're interested in won't be very hard! Hope you enjoy your time here! :D

Welcome to this fabulous site Iwaku! ^^) May your stay be long and your posts longer! :D Have a great day! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.