Uh... Hi I guess :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Momento-Mori-Morg

Original poster
Hey, so, I'm Morg, that's all you're going to get from me name wise, I'm a beginning web developer and software programmer who is nearly an "adult"
I just wanted to say hi, see if anyone had any advice for how to work this site? I've RPed on other sites, like Quotev, and with friends through chat on Facebook, but I've never seen a sit dedicated to rp, I think this is gonna be fun! :3

Hey, so, I'm Morg, that's all you're going to get from me name wise, I'm a beginning web developer and software programmer who is nearly an "adult"
I just wanted to say hi, see if anyone had any advice for how to work this site? I've RPed on other sites, like Quotev, and with friends through chat on Facebook, but I've never seen a sit dedicated to rp, I think this is gonna be fun! :3
Well you are absolutely correct. If you liked RPing that way, we have lots of surprised for you here. I hope you find a special little world to find yourself a part of here. Oh, but you should share a little about yourself. Intros are a lot more fun that way. Do it and be cool!

Okay, I'm normally pretty shy, especially on new sites or when meeting new people, so it may take me a bit :3

Welcome to the site! Hope you have a great time, make lots of new friends and awesome roleplaying experiences, Morg! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.