• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

U ALL SUX COX N DIX

HOW MANY DIX U SUK

• LOTTA DIX

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • WALL O DIX

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ALL DA STAFF DIX

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • JUST MY DIX

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • NIGGA PLZ

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Step one: forget Google Images, use Tumblr.

You'll have more gifs than you'll know what to do with. XD
tumblr_nk0g0x16ez1qe5c4wo1_500.gif

If we're teaching Gwazi how to properly shitpost, ya'll dumbasses should be teaching him the When and Wheres of shitposting! D:< He's got the HOWS down just fine!
Pff, we're just pretending to teach him so he will continue shitposting in this thread and leave the others alone :D

Power's a matter of perspective.

tumblr_n1sv16aCaI1ts9ffqo1_500.gif
sharks are stoopid. Isn't even that dangerous D: You have a bigger chance of getting hurt by your toilet than attacked by a shark! ALL THE SHARK MOVIES ARE LIARS!! I WANT A MOVIE CALLED REVENGE OF THE TOILET!

Which is what I'm saying! All you meat creatures keep looking down on plants, but I tell you, we're stronger than most of you think.
65407-great-scott-gif-j4Lp.gif

The Shit posting has crossed thread meaning they can conceivably meet!
The Consequences of that can be disastrous!

I foresee two possibilities!

1. Coming face to face with itself one thread later and put itself into shock and it would simply pass out!
2. The encounter could create a forum paradox the results of which would unravel the very fabric of Iwaku and destroy the entire site!

65407-great-scott-gif-j4Lp.gif

The Shit posting has crossed thread meaning they can conceivably meet!
The Consequences of that can be disastrous!

I foresee two possibilities!

1. Coming face to face with itself one thread later and put itself into shock and it would simply pass out!
2. The encounter could create a forum paradox the results of which would unravel the very fabric of Iwaku and destroy the entire site!
I foresee that the crossing might worsen. Who knows?

The Ministry of Vegetable, Herbal, and other Botanic Life Forms hereby declare their innocence in whatever this case develops into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back