Turning The Tides

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MarinaCheneaux

Original poster
Hello everyone, I'm Marina! If any of you are wondering what I'm looking for or what my preferences are, please refer to my roleplay resume. If you have any further questions or want more information, please PM me! Attention!! Please NO one liners! Thank you! Please keep in mind that I am 17, and the community rules still apply here.
[MermaidXHuman]
[Male role wanted]

-What is a Siren?- Sirens are beautiful, seductive mermaids whom sing songs to sea travelers to lure them to their deaths. Their songs were enchanting and would make sailors forget their sense of direction. The sailors would steer straight toward islands and/or crash into rocks, or jump off their ships. Sailors would eventually be drown by the sirens.
Name: Merise
Gender & Race: Female, Siren
Height & Weight: 5'7, 120lbs
Apperance: Brunnett wavy hair, deep ocean, caramel skin
Tail Color: Irredecent Blue
~In the early 1750's along the English coast, a siren named Merise is separated from her pod during a powerful storm. Merise washes ashore after a long night of fighting against the storm. After realizing she is injured and can't make the journey back to find her pod, Merise spends the next few days of being stranded along a boulder infested shoreline. Suddenly a human (man) finds her. Merise's strong distaste for humans overpowers her, causing her inner siren to come out. Using her incredibly captivating voice to lure him to his death, she realizes he is different from the other humans. Could he help her learn to put her past ways behind her?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.