TUMBLRS! (May be NSFW depending on the blogs posted.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gonzo

Original poster
Hey everyone!

So, I'm not sure if there is already a forum up for this already... If there is, I apologize.

Anyways, I know that a lot of people are always looking for more followers, and people want follows for follows and what not (yes, myself included), so I thought, why not just make a thread where everyone puts their Tumblr on here, and then people can go and follow other people's Tumblrs instead of having to look at signatures and whatnot. (Yes. I realize that was a long sentence. Oh well. Deal with it.)

Now I know what many of you are thinking. "But Gonzo, you airhead, if I have my Tumblr on my signature, why should I put it here as well?"

How about for the people who don't join roleplays you do, or how about people who don't really reply or check the general chatting forum because of reasons? Those people could see this forum and check it out and maybe follow you, so what's the harm?

I'm rambling. Sorry.

Anyway, I'm not sure how popular this will get, or if this will help any of you gain followers, but why not give it a shot.

I'll go first.

Hey, the name is Gonzo. I run two blogs. One of them, which is weirdandrandomismygame.tumblr.com, is a mostly SFW blog filled with just whatever I like/find interesting/etc. There is no set theme to this blog, so if you only follow certain blogs, this one may not be for you.

The other is a more NSFW blog where I explore more of my... Dominant side.. I'm more or less new here, so I'm not so sure on rules of sharing this kind of stuff, so if you really want to know, just message me. If it's okay to post it on here, then I'll just edit it in or something.

Feel free to post your Tumblrs! I'll check back in as often as I can, and if I enjoy your blog, I'll follow you(which is kind of the point of this whole thing in the first place... and now I'm rambling again. Sorry.)!

Well, I rarely post on my tumblr account (I just use it to look at other peoples' posts); but, here it is:

supernicenow.tumblr.com

I should post something now or later (it might be my artwork, which is on my Instagram odd enough).

My Tumblr is mainly SFW. It is pretty rare nowadays that I'll post a nude image. The blog is personal, so a random montage of all things cute, cuddly, and things that make me laugh/smile.

My latest posts:

tumblr_nhf5vcJ9Br1r1sxfno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ngp7ttNref1s0emcwo1_1280.png

tumblr_ngvrjvqTkE1qgxaowo1_1280.jpg

I just kinda reblog whatever I like. Mainly art and food and funny things. It's mostly SFW though an occasional NSFW may cross my dash in someone's art. However feel free to look.

My Tumblr

Adventures of Lonestar

My fabulous blog. I reblog pretty much everything I think is cool (Funny stuff, anime, games, and just anything I find neat). I very rarely post NSFW stuff, but when I do, I tag it.

Follow me or you're all plebs.

Mine is so nsfw right now its not even funny XD

Reactions: Gonzo
My blog, Ramblings of an Insomniac

I post a little bit of everything I find neat or important (Funny things, anime, games, pictures of animals, masterposts of movies, etc). You can find anything from posts about cute clothes to the weird things my roommate, friends, and I get up too on a daily basis posted there. I rarely post anything NSFW, but if I do, I tag it

You guys have some neato blogs.

Reactions: Gonzo
My blog is pretty much stuff I think is funny, cute, or interesting. This is far from NSFW, probably some innuendos.

Procrastinating Writer
(Gonna change my theme soon, and that for like a few months. >_<)

I see tumblr as a huge waste of time if not to provide a platform to gain a personal profile. But if I did have one, it would be nasty upstairs, downstairs and all-around-the-town stairs.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I think that I've followed most of the blogs on here. All wonderful.

I've followed every single blog except for the RP one. Not really sure how to RP on Tumblr and it seems unsuitable for the Tumblr layout.

Does anyone else have any Tumblrs they want to share? Would love to follow more people

Trying to bring this back to see if any new people have blogs to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.