Trying to delete old messages

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WanderingHyrda

Original poster
I've been trying to delete old messages in my private messages but everytime I try and I pressed delete conversation the conversation is still there... I can't accept any more private messages because my inbox is full...help

go to your inbox to where you view all the conversations. Select the checkbox next to the conversations you want to get rid of and select 'leave conversations' from the action menu. from there you will get a popup asking if you want to receive future messages or not; I recommend selecting yes.

I did the conversations are still there. My inbox is full I can't get rid of anything and I only will play in private message... Because I keep trying to roleplay in threads and people just keep moving my friends different places even though they're not even supposed to be in the place they put them

I did the conversations are still there.

The page refreshes and does nothing when you follow Minibit's instructions? Or do you get an error message?

Because I keep trying to roleplay in threads and people just keep moving my friends different places even though they're not even supposed to be in the place they put them

I am confused by this. Do you mean friends getting moved to different age groups? Or roleplay threads getting moved to the wrong forum? If you feel threads are getting moved to the wrong forums when they shouldn't be, you need to report this. This will happen when we're training new volunteers, and we need to know when it happens so we can fix it and correct the volunteers. OR to correct you on the small chance you guys really are posting things in the wrong place.

Status
Not open for further replies.