Tropical Island Plane Crash Thingy?

• Thread starter morguethemetalpanda
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

morguethemetalpanda

Original poster
Where I started role playing, this was one of the most overused plots there was, but I don't know about here. Basically, a plane crashes on an island. Probably an unlisted private plane so that people don't immediately start looking for the missing. The island could be un-mapped and yet undescovered. There are a few choices here - there could be a different species similar to humans (possibly giants of nine or ten feet, or winged humans, or something), or a variety of different fauna and flora not found anywhere else (think Madagascar). There could be animals thought mythical (one or two dragons, etc.) and giant carnivorous plants. I don't really know. Alternatively, it could just be a tropical island, but of course with dangerous animals and stuff. I'm favouring the idea of the giants or winged people, because it's possible for the humans to interact with them, but I don't really know.

Obviously if there's some interest this will be made into an actual plot, but for now I'm too lazy to unless people would actually join. If there's anything in particular you think I should include, or you have critisism, please post it.

Goodbye for now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.