TRIGUN THE GREAT FALL

• Thread starter Vash the Stampede
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vash the Stampede

Original poster
The stage is set, an the war for humanity is about to begin.
Two people, or more or so gods have waged war against each other on this hellish planet called gunsmoke.
Vash the stampede, the legendary 60 billion double dollar man, the one who is said to have laid two cities to waste and shot a hole in the fifth moon, is set out to protect the human race against his brother, the genocidal maniac millions knives.
Each of these brothers aren't alone in their indevors though.
Vash is accompanied by a preacher, and a retired member of "the eye of michael" his name is Nicholas D. Wolfwood.
Known for his enormous cross he carries around, how it symbolizes "mercy" tagging along these two are two wemon from an insurance society, Meryl stryfe and Milly Thompson.
Faced with countless bounty hunters, criminals, and murderers, this group has a long road ahead of them.
On the evil side, millions knives has recruited an elite team of killers, or as he says it "he collects knives of the genocidal making" 13 members, all special in their own way, be it weapons, psychic abilities, body inhansments, or even smarts.
This is the battle field, the people you will meet, know to love, and even suffer losses, tragedies countless.
This is the day gunsmoke will change forever,
Where the legend of Vash the stampede becomes wagon tracks rolling into the future.
||| OOC: like it? I hope so, cause WE NEED CHARACTERS. Here is where I will handle any concerns over plot, and character sign ups. I need AS MANY GUNG HO GUNS as possible! 7 at a minimum. I currently have a knives, Meryl, legato, Vash, Elendira the crimson nail, and that's it.
On my side I need a wolfwood to really advance anywhere. Once I have recruited enough people I will attach the group to this thread and we can get this show on the road.
I WILL except OC's I just need a character sheet about them, OKAY! Hope to hear from some of yah soon!

VASH!!!!!....... teehee hi -runs away laughing- but seriously i'm here to help you ^_^

What character you wanna be!? :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FINALLY
MY GROUP IS CALLED PLANET GUNSMOKE
COME TO IT CHANGE YOUR PROFILE PIC TO WOLFWOOD I'LL GIVE YOU ONE IF YOU NEED IT REQUEST TO JOIN AND I'LL STRT A THREAD WHEN I CAN! OR YOU CAN I DINT KNOW IM SO HAPPY

lol will do after posting on other rps

Feel free to jump in the threads! You can start off with the other new bee! It's "the bullseye saloon"

I should ask ahead of time... whats the minimum post length?

i'll leave that up to you, do whatever you feel is appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.