1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
tricksandtreaties.png

TRICKS AND TREATIES
IWAKU CHATBOX

You and friends are SENIORS this year at Northlake High! It's your last year together, so you've decided to go all out this year doing all kinds of crazy things. This Halloween you've all dressed up as your favorite supernatural creatures and have planned to try and sneak into Old Penelope's haunted ass looking house. She's away for the weekend, so she won't notice, right? One of you even has a key to feed the cat!

But what this group of friends don't know, is that by fooling around in this house uninvited they've triggered a CURSE that turns them into the very supernatural creature they've dressed up as...

How will this group of friends handle their sudden initiation into this complex supernatural world full of feuding packs and dueling covens? Can they figure out how to get turned back to normal?

EVENT INFO

WHO: Everyone is invited! Character Bios/Pics are not required, but totally encouraged! Post 'em if you got 'em.

WHAT: Your character is a HUMAN dressed up as a supernatural creature for Halloween. Make sure it's one you want them to turn into. ;D

WHERE: Join us in the Chatbox in the TRICKS AND TREATIES room!

HOW: This is a SOCIAL ROLEPLAY WITH IMPROVISATIONAL GAME MASTERING. That means the object of this roleplay is to interact with other characters, and from those interactions I will create a plot and story around you. The majority of this roleplay will just be developing your character and interacting within the setting!

My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY so even if you are terrible at roleplay or have never participated in a ChaRP before, this will be easy for you to get involved in. :D Ask questions, let me know when you need help. I often give tips and direction out of character in the main chat room when people need a little direction. You can also reference our MINI CHARP GUIDE!

Last edited:
  • OMG
Reactions: Lyrikai
1697243247364.jpegName: Raegan "Rae" McGintry
Personality:
Raegan is a quirky free spirit who doesn't just let her freak flag fly--she poses with it Iwo Jima-style. She has no social filter--she says what she wants, wears what she wants, and does what she wants without giving any thought to what the cool kids think.

Rae is a huuuuge costume nerd. If there's a Renaissance fair, Steampunk festival, Comic-con, costume party or contest within her reach, Rae is there, dressed to impress. She makes her own costumes and accessories, the more elaborate and eye-popping, the better. She also makes and sells costume items on Etsy, and her social media feeds often include tutorials on how to make costumes and accessories, as well as skit comedy performed in costume.

For Rae, a costume isn't just a set of clothes, it is the power to choose how you manifest in the world, to determine your own identities (for each of us contains multitudes) and express aspects of oneself that would otherwise remain hidden.

Background:
Rae's parents are hardcore Reagan conservatives (they named her after him, which is why she prefers to go by "Rae") and Ayn Rand fans who quote Hayek and Burke. They've crafted their lives into the "perfect" '80's suburban American Dream. Rae was never able to fit in. About halfway through junior high school, she gave up on that idea entirely, and followed her own north star.

Costume: Biblically Accurate Angel.1697255102018.jpeg
The headpiece is painted gold, and sculpted with faces resembling an eagle (facing left), ox (facing right) and lion (facing backwards) and an opening for her upper face (with matching gold-tone makeup). The lower face is a sculpted part of the headpiece that conceals a vocoder that lets her alter her voice to a surreal, alien tone. The faces are strangely shaped and covered with eyes in a style inspired by the art of Alex Grey.

The Wheels look a bit like this and the eyes can move as shown. They are also back-lit by LED's. However, they are not a mask. Instead, they are hoops that go from her shoulders and hips, crossing in front and back, held in place by transparent acrylic rods that attach to a gold-painted breastplate/corset with a chest-piece decorated with costume gems selected to match the stones of a Levitical high priest's breastplate. These are also back-lit by LED's

The six wings are made of translucent holographic plastic formed into tubes with a plastic-welder, with strips attached to one side like a fringe. At the base, these tubes are attached to computer fans concealed within the detailing of her corset, so they can be made to flutter like "dancing man" advertising balloons.

Rae wears a robe of white iridescent fabric over a morph suit and white Heely shoes. She has practiced walking in small, subtle steps so she can appear to be gliding, and uses the Heelies for faster gliding movements. The robe goes all the way to the ground so her feet cannot be seen.

Last edited:
I DONT WANNA CANCEL THIS ONE CAUSE IT IS TOO FUN >:[ but I gotta help my dad with an appointment today. I'll reschedule this one for a day in November so we can still play it!

This has been rescheduled for December 21st!

• Thank You
Reactions: Zarko Straadi