1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

TREAT YO SELF

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kitti, May 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    After a long hard day doing whatever it is your people do when you're not on Iwaku,
    what is your favorite way to relax and unwind?

2. Play Saints Row 3 or some other video game while watching Bad Lip Sync on YouTube, or Kitchen Nightmares on Netflix

3. I really enjoy surfing either youtube, iTunes, bandcamp, etc. for new music to chill to.

4. Lately? Superhero movies and snacks n_n

5. I lay stomach down on my bed with a box of wafers, bottle of water and then binge watch youtube videos o.o Sometimes the wafers are replaced with my version 'happy pills' aka pieces of chocolate.

6. A nice hot cup of Jasmine tea, and lots and lots of anime.

Also, Deadpool, because I can't watch that movie and not laugh at least once.

7. Deadpool is a great movie. I try not to laugh much in theaters since I don't want to be loud and noisy but I couldn't help myself for laughing a bit at it.

I also quite enjoy taking a cup of tea. Jasmine is great but I have a small assortment in addition depending on my mood: nypon, strawberry, camomile, and a peach mango at present.

I like to cuddle on the couch with my tea and watching cooking documentaries. Or nature documentaries. But not cheetah cubs, never again.

8. Huffing glue while staring at a wall?

I kid. I generally play Dark Souls 3....

Maybe the glue is more healthy...

• Explore vast alien worlds
    • Dive to the abyssal depths of an ocean
    • Fight for my life in a near post-apoc Chernobyl
    • Raise a planetary empire
    • Race around the evaporated oceans in a souped up hotrod
    • Work on my balcony garden
    Loadsa things.

9. Lately it's been trying to fix Skyrim, because I sort of screwed up Mod Organizer somehow by putting something in the wrong file because I could only install it manually.

But usually I play Mirror's Edge, Skyrim, or another game and watch an episode of Supernatural.

10. Have you tried LOOT?

11. Yeah. It can't even tell that the one mod I have issues with is there. It doesn't see any other contradictions or errors. I don't know.

The mod I had trouble with is Fus Ro Doh, which I fixed that download, but it still has the file that says "Overwrite" in red text in MO.

12. Would try removing it completely and trying a fresh install of it.

Been a while since modding so can't help much more in afraid. Good luck!

13. Plot world domination.

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  14. Listen to good music, talk to good friends, and eat nice food.

15. A good drink (in a beer mood, currently), book or video game, and roleplaying here or via chat.

I'm a big fan of healthy escapism.

16. Chamomile tea. <3

17. Shit man. Last one gave me a panic attack.

18. Dude, what.

19. I usually curl up with some tea and a book or I'll get some snacks and catch up on shows. If it's a really bad day I will listen to loud, vaguely angry, music and play video games until I've calmed down. Sometimes, especially after a bout of insomnia, I'll have a hot bath and take a nap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.