TREAT YO SELF

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitti

15943811-zg4Tg.jpg

After a long hard day doing whatever it is your people do when you're not on Iwaku,
what is your favorite way to relax and unwind?

Play Saints Row 3 or some other video game while watching Bad Lip Sync on YouTube, or Kitchen Nightmares on Netflix

I really enjoy surfing either youtube, iTunes, bandcamp, etc. for new music to chill to.

Lately? Superhero movies and snacks n_n

I lay stomach down on my bed with a box of wafers, bottle of water and then binge watch youtube videos o.o Sometimes the wafers are replaced with my version 'happy pills' aka pieces of chocolate.

A nice hot cup of Jasmine tea, and lots and lots of anime.

Also, Deadpool, because I can't watch that movie and not laugh at least once.

Deadpool is a great movie. I try not to laugh much in theaters since I don't want to be loud and noisy but I couldn't help myself for laughing a bit at it.

I also quite enjoy taking a cup of tea. Jasmine is great but I have a small assortment in addition depending on my mood: nypon, strawberry, camomile, and a peach mango at present.

I like to cuddle on the couch with my tea and watching cooking documentaries. Or nature documentaries. But not cheetah cubs, never again.

Huffing glue while staring at a wall?

I kid. I generally play Dark Souls 3....

Maybe the glue is more healthy...

• Explore vast alien worlds
  • Dive to the abyssal depths of an ocean
  • Fight for my life in a near post-apoc Chernobyl
  • Raise a planetary empire
  • Race around the evaporated oceans in a souped up hotrod
  • Work on my balcony garden
Loadsa things.

Lately it's been trying to fix Skyrim, because I sort of screwed up Mod Organizer somehow by putting something in the wrong file because I could only install it manually.

But usually I play Mirror's Edge, Skyrim, or another game and watch an episode of Supernatural.

Lately it's been trying to fix Skyrim, because I sort of screwed up Mod Organizer somehow by putting something in the wrong file because I could only install it manually.

But usually I play Mirror's Edge, Skyrim, or another game and watch an episode of Supernatural.
Have you tried LOOT?

Have you tried LOOT?

Yeah. It can't even tell that the one mod I have issues with is there. It doesn't see any other contradictions or errors. I don't know.

The mod I had trouble with is Fus Ro Doh, which I fixed that download, but it still has the file that says "Overwrite" in red text in MO.

Yeah. It can't even tell that the one mod I have issues with is there. It doesn't see any other contradictions or errors. I don't know.

The mod I had trouble with is Fus Ro Doh, which I fixed that download, but it still has the file that says "Overwrite" in red text in MO.
Would try removing it completely and trying a fresh install of it.

Been a while since modding so can't help much more in afraid. Good luck!

Listen to good music, talk to good friends, and eat nice food.

A good drink (in a beer mood, currently), book or video game, and roleplaying here or via chat.

I'm a big fan of healthy escapism.

• Explore vast alien worlds
  • Dive to the abyssal depths of an ocean
  • Fight for my life in a near post-apoc Chernobyl
  • Raise a planetary empire
  • Race around the evaporated oceans in a souped up hotrod
  • Work on my balcony garden
Loadsa things.
Shit man. Last one gave me a panic attack.

I usually curl up with some tea and a book or I'll get some snacks and catch up on shows. If it's a really bad day I will listen to loud, vaguely angry, music and play video games until I've calmed down. Sometimes, especially after a bout of insomnia, I'll have a hot bath and take a nap

Status
Not open for further replies.