1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Treasure Planet

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by LystraVess, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok so I know that Treasure planet is a futurized version of Treasure Island but I kind of want to do a role play that takes place after James Hawkins goes to the Interstellar Acadamy and already has had a few years of working on a ship in his expierence and is ready for his own ship. I'm thinking that this is his first voyage on this ship with a new crew that he picked except one, either male or female, that the Acadamy was having issues placing and asks James to take them to try and round them out a bit.

That being said, I am looking for someone to play the 'issue' person that James is being asked to look after. I don't want this to be a purely romantic role play, there should be action, things blowing up, pirates, adventure and of course B.E.N.

2. I love that movie and i would love to Rp with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.