Traumatic Consequences....

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mz. Hyde

Original poster
I was wondering if anyone would like to do an rp with me, based in an mental institution. Of course this would be the first year for the mental institution and this would be a trial and error type thing, where they would be accepting very few patients- only ones that they think have the most severe mental illnesses . Using them as guinea pigs for the treatments they are going to use. And some of the patients try to escape, but to no avail. And it seems that this institution is inescapable. So besides enduring the treatments and torture, the patients try to find away to escape...

If anyone is interested, I'll give more information about the mental institution as well as what treatments are going to be used. And if anyone joins, if they have any suggestions for treatments, don't be afraid to suggest them!

*Raises hand* I find this interesting. :3

ok, so should this be 1X1 or should it be a group rp ?

Oh wow, it could do for both but I'm leaning more towards Group RP to allow a few other people to participate as well.

However, if no one else wants to join then we can make this a 1x1.

ok, so before I give you some information on the institution and treatments that will be given, got any suggestions for treatments?

And if no one else wants to join, I can create a lot of NPCs

Status
Not open for further replies.