Not open for further replies.

wolfen_graal

The Versitile Passive Player
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Yaoi, Fantasy, Modern (Japan), Romance, Magical, Horror, and a few others I can't think of off-hand.
Okay, I'm looking for an RP to have a ton of fun in. It's basically what it says on the tin, where I play a maid at a fancy place (a hotel, apartment, etc.), and YC falls in love with mine. What YC doesn't know is MC is actually a man. MC is gay, a Uke, and without spoiling much, is working out of need, not free-will. Still, MC makes a convincing female, even wearing a padded bra to give the illusion of breasts. There MUST be romance, although there can still be plenty of smut if that's what you like. And, for those who think MC will be a stereotypical mincing sissy, you're not completely wrong, but not correct, either. On the job, MC plays the part of a mostly helpless, fragile female. When in his normal attire, though, he's a lot more realistic, and though he's not exactly a "tough" type of character, he's still able to handle himself.

Alright, well, to quickly elaborate something that I stupidly forgot to mention in the first post, I'm open to small alterations (I want the core idea of trap maid Uke in there), and I already have a, let's call it, "concept pic" for my character. I'll throw it up here so you can see it, and then just let me know if there's anything in particular you want to edit, alter, or otherwise make different from the basic plot.

Oh, and one last thing: I don't really like PM RPs, so this would be a thread, though a private thread is totally doable.

Yeah, I'm completely fine with everything. But, for the sake my intense imagination, how would my character meet yours? By being a customer?
And before I forget, let me put up the pic for mine.

a2e5d926f4b51c643957b74549409f07.jpg

Either a customer or a fellow worker, though by choice and not force. The main idea is that YC has known MC on the job (he goes by a pseudonym while cross-dressing) for a while, either by staying at the hotel before or just being in there often enough. MC has worked there for a couple of years, though, so that's not so hard to pull off. The age is a bit tricky, as I prefer playing younger characters, y'know, "under age." Not always Shota (though I do enjoy that from time to time), but not quite adult, so around 16 or younger. I don't mind raising the age a tad if you wish, but I go no higher than 21.

Great! I prefer playing characters in the teens, so that won't be problem. So our characters have known each other for a long time already, which makes the rp easier. (Trust me, it takes a long time for another character to know one another.)

Yeah, not exactly intimate knowledge, but they know each other enough to say say hi, and YC even knows MC's pseudonym. Oh, one last thing: I almost exclusively play Japanese characters, but that doesn't mean this has to be in Japan, or even in the real world. MC will just have a Japanese name and know the language.

I'm fine with playing Japanese characters. I can play all nationalities, so it won't be a problem.

Good to know. So, which of us will be kicking this off and starting the thread?

For right now, can you? I'm going to be bust all week, so I won't be on here as much.

Alright, I'll throw something together, then splice a link to it on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.