"IBIS at your service"
{Gender}
"I am a female...Duh"
{Age}
"I am a Adult.....must be obvius"
{Faction}
"I am a Decepticon,are you done with questions?"
{Vehicle Form}
IBIS is abble to turn in to a Black Formula-1 RC more specificly the Honda RC-F1
honda_ra107_11.jpg

{Animal Form}
Her animal of choice is the Bat but more specificly the giant golden-crowned flying fox
large-bali-megabats.jpg

{Robot Appearance}
IBIS is a tall slender Bot,standing up to 39 Feet (Or 11 meters) Rather Tall for Normal Bots,Oddly she dosent have a Mouth as seen,But some speculate that she has and just wearing some form of mask like other Bots wen engage in combat,she has Noticeble 4 "eyes" and because of there location,she has a wider sight Radius,other little Fotures are her "wings" or blades On her head those look like decoration but actually help her in flight.Other things you might have Notice are her feet Position,Backwards and standing small surface similer wen people stand on there toes,reson for this is all related to Running.She might look thin but dont let her apperances fool you.

Last and most Iconic foture are her Large Thrusters on her back in form of wings,theas are A seperate,and need to be instald on her body,in short they are not part of her body but she has them all the time,wen changing to any other form that is not Bot the wings just Fall off.
armored_core_anti_ac_prototype_ibis_by_jesualdo-d6h02dg.jpg

{Fears}
*Losing Limbs
*Losing Ability to fly wen in Mid-Air
*Friendly Fire

{Strengths}
*Long Range Combat
*CQC
*High Grade Traind Medic

{Themesong}
"DogFight"

Oi, y'all still alive?

is this still open?

Alright :) I'll get a cs up as soon as I can

Name: metalback
Faction: Autobot
Vehicle Form:
images

Animal Form:
images

Robot Appearance:
images

Fears: losing his friends, losing to the decepticons,
Strengths: strong close range fighter (swords) great tactition, great speed.
Themesong:

Alright thanks :) I'll get a starting post up as soon as I can

Should I delete my previous IC post? I feel it's very subpar. I was high as balls when I wrote it.

seems interesting i might want to join i'll figure something out if i do join

Status
Not open for further replies.