Toxic

T

Toxic

Original poster

Hey all, I am Toxic.
I'm going to put this out here right now, I am a girl. People are always mistaking me for a male just because I go by Toxic. -sigh-
I am 20. I have been roleplaying since I was little. I love playing anything with magic involved. It's so fun. I like to roleplay animals too. I quite normally play females, I have like one male character. Haha. Beside roleplaying, I love to draw and take picture. I even have a deviant art. You can look if you like I guess. I am Toxicxburn on there. -To lazy to give link-
Maha. Well, I had taken a break from roleplaying, and its been a good two years since I last had a good one...
So, Here's hoping for the best. Ha
Uh Yeah. That'd be it i guess.

Hiya Toxic!

I don't state a gender for myself online, but different folks use male and female pronouns for me. It's kinda amusing, because there doesn't seem to be a common denominator. Toxic seems like a neutral name to me, too. Hmm.

Magic roleplays are some of my favorites! Just about any story is cooler if there is magic involved. Have you checked out the Fantasy section? Best of luck!

I wish I could properly make the noise for Britney's song Toxic.
Instead... I shall serenade you.

"There's no escape. I can't wait. I need a hit, baby, give me iiittt. You're dangerous. I'm lovin' iiitt."