Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I originally read the title's "Wangs" in plural form.

Your emote face doesn't match up with the statement implying you enjoyed it..

Also not sure why but these videos just make me sigh and roll my eyes. Who agrees to these things? "Hey you're a lesbo, yeah? Never touched a real cock before? How about doing it in a video we intend to force go viral!?!? Lmao right?!?"

Same thing with the "guys who never touched another wiener before". It's silly and.. Well that's about it.

Reactions: Minibit
Your emote face doesn't match up with the statement implying you enjoyed it..

Also not sure why but these videos just make me sigh and roll my eyes. Who agrees to these things? "Hey you're a lesbo, yeah? Never touched a real cock before? How about doing it in a video we intend to force go viral!?!? Lmao right?!?"

Same thing with the "guys who never touched another wiener before". It's silly and.. Well that's about it.
Same. They seem really staged reaction, too. I don't know even titles like that make me really uncomfortable.

[Qfind ="Windsong, post: 2830863, member: 9165"]Your emote face doesn't match up with the statement implying you enjoyed it..

Also not sure why but these videos just make me sigh and roll my eyes. Who agrees to these things? "Hey you're a lesbo, yeah? Never touched a real cock before? How about doing it in a video we
Same. They seem really staged reaction, too. I don't know even titles like that make me really uncomfortable.

I don't like the idea of making supposed lesbians touch penises.... They have one for gays and vaginas.

[Qfind ="Windsong, post: 2830863, member: 9165"]Your emote face doesn't match up with the statement implying you enjoyed it..

Also not sure why but these videos just make me sigh and roll my eyes. Who agrees to these things? "Hey you're a lesbo, yeah? Never touched a real cock before? How about doing it in a video we

I don't like the idea of making supposed lesbians touch penises.... They have one for gays and vaginas.

I don't think anybody's making anybody do anything. Everyone involved consented. It's not like they held a contract over their heads or threatened their cats or something.

Either way, whole thing's just kind of meh. Genitalia in general are fucking weird, male or female. A floppy purple headed yogurt slinger and a wrinkly sausage wallet alike are fucking ugly in general. If you aren't familiar with the opposite sex's junk, it's going to be a really alien sensation, especially if you aren't after sexual gratification. I imagine it's a similar sensation to when you're a kid and you go to a "haunted house" and there's covered bowls that they make you reach in and touch and tell you a bowel of spaghetti is someone's brains and shit like that.

When I saw the title I thought it was going to be something coy, like Wangs being a weird fish or something. Nope. Actual penises.

Add me to the 'this makes me uncomfortable' pile. It's a good thing everyone is consenting.

I burst into this thread, thinking Diana discovered the awesomeness that is the Shadow Warrior games and I was going to be "FUCK YEAH WHO WANTS WANG MOTHERFUCKERS."

But alas, it's just penises. Penissses. Penii. Dicks.

With my big old bag of dicks, why would anyone expect anything less! 8D

If anyone is surprised that Diana made a thread about penises, they haven't been here very long.

Iwaku should play the Penis game.

THIS THREAD IS PERFECT.

THIS VIDEO IS PERFECT.

OMG.

The lesbo in the salmon pants is... omg, I have such a crush on her. I've seen her in other videos.

These descriptions are incredible.

Who is this guy?!

I hope they were all smart enough afterwards and got their cootie shots. #circlecircledotdot

This thread is just Wang.

Status
Not open for further replies.