Total. Drama. Island. (SIGNUPS CLOSED!!!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hannah: *Surprised, makes a sound similar to a dog yelping, then regains her composure, sliding her hand into her left pocket, where the outline of a small blade could be seen through. She seems poised to attack HG if she made any other sudden movement.*

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Tyson: no problem,how long are we going to be waiting?

(not trying to criticize or anything don't worry that was just my character asking))
Kade: W-Well sorry, man.

Des: *Was spacing off, and lost track of everything. Proceeds to sit against the wall, out of boredom and slight loneliness.*

Broderick: *Wanders in aimlessly, before tripping over nothing like the loopy idiot he is.*

Dominic: *Appears to have vanished.*

Adelaide: *Is sitting in along a different part of the wall, alone.*

Reactions: DNA
((*Is tired, bored, in pain, and entertaining my great aunt so pay any weird messages no mind.*))

Reactions: DNA
Kade: I d-dunno, guess just 'till everyone gets here.
Tyson:yeah,this feels like the breakfast club,i call being John Bender

Kade: C-can I be Andrew? Because I d-don't want to be Brian.
Tyson:ah,you saw the movie,i guess you can

[BCOLOR=#080808]Full name: Katrina Desmondia Wolfe[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#080808]Nicknames: Kat, Kitty, Trina, Rina.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#080808]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#080808]Age: 17[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#080808]Sexuality: Straight[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#080808]Appearance:
1592550-bigthumbnail.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#080808]Outfits:
Hanako_brown_haired_girl_with_green_eyes_by_hanakomichibata-d613lbf.jpg
5230342.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#080808]Personality: Cheery, optimistic, kind, careful, loving, sweet, loyal, brave, dramatic, clever, witty.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#080808]Fears: Cats, being buried alive, small enclosed spaces, large crowds, drowning, fire, and harming others.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#080808]Stereotype: Goody-two-shoes[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#080808]Bio: Is this [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#080808]really [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#080808]important? I mean.. C'mon, nobody cares! All you really need to know is that she joined to help with 'The Aftermath' only due to her aunt's prompting. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#080808]...And, of course, she needed a job, anyway.[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:
((would it be weird for me to make a girl character,i'm bored of one character))

((Nah, do as you please! Besides... The sooner we can start, the better! :D ))

[BCOLOR=#080808]Full name: Katrina Desmondia Wolfe[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#080808]Nicknames: Kat, Kitty, Trina, Rina.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#080808]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#080808]Age: 16[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#080808]Sexuality: Straight[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#080808]Appearance:
1592550-bigthumbnail.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#080808]Outfit:
Hanako_brown_haired_girl_with_green_eyes_by_hanakomichibata-d613lbf.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#080808]Personality: Cheery, optimistic, kind, careful, loving, sweet, loyal, brave, dramatic, clever, witty.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#080808]Fears: Cats, being buried alive, small enclosed spaces, large crowds, drowning, fire, and harming others.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#080808]Stereotype: Goody-two-shoes[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#080808]Bio: Is this [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#080808]really [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#080808]important? I mean.. C'mon, nobody cares! All you really need to know is that she joined to help with 'The Aftermath' only due to her cousin's prompting. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#080808]...And, of course, she needed a job, anyway.[/BCOLOR]
I literally thought this was another contestant until i saw the word 'Aftermath'. I love her though. She looks so cute <3.

I literally thought this was another contestant until i saw the word 'Aftermath'. I love her though. She looks so cute <3.
Yeah, I filled her out(mostly) the same, but edited out unnecessary info. ^_^ Yay!
She's... Kinda a klutzy, nerdy dork. XD

((going to sleep for the night,see ya tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.