Tone's looking for his rhythm.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tone 6th

The Guardian
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
Online Availability
4:00pm Est to 12:00am
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
See get it, it's a music joke.... ok never mind?

Well hello again everyone,

I'm looking for a few RP partners, but first a few things about me.

My Rules

• I work two part time jobs which means I'm a busy guy. The best times for me to reply are during the weekdays, weekends are just to busy. However, I will try and post at least once day.
  • Give me at least two paragraph response, and I will do the same for you.
  • Please keep an eye on your grammar and spelling. I'm not saying you have to be perfect, I know I'm not, but just be aware of what you are writing.
  • Be passionate about what you are writing, and who you are playing. I love to see a player really get into character and submerge themselves in the story.

Role Plays I Like

• I love combat RPs with a romantic subplot.
  • I have been wanting to do a slice of life RP, but I have no idea how.
  • I've wanted to a vampire hunter RP.
  • Any creative and original RPs you might have.
So there we go, just post here if you are interested.

Thanks,
Tone

I have a creative idea but you might not like it.

What did you have in mind?
It's basically about this woman whose a dancer and a performer but she turns out to be some sort of goddess from another realm and a music knight known as a petreto has to go and save her, so she can repopulate there home world before a dark spirit known as crescena takes over the current world.

It's basically about this woman whose a dancer and a performer but she turns out to be some sort of goddess from another realm and a music knight known as a petreto has to go and save her, so she can repopulate there home world before a dark spirit known as crescena takes over the current world.
Sorry it's not quite my thing, but I wish you luck. I hope there are no hard feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.