2. One post per day
Online Availability
4:00pm Est to 12:00am
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
See get it, it's a music joke.... ok never mind?

Well hello again everyone,

I'm looking for a few RP partners, but first a few things about me.

My Rules

• I work two part time jobs which means I'm a busy guy. The best times for me to reply are during the weekdays, weekends are just to busy. However, I will try and post at least once day.
  • Give me at least two paragraph response, and I will do the same for you.
  • Please keep an eye on your grammar and spelling. I'm not saying you have to be perfect, I know I'm not, but just be aware of what you are writing.
  • Be passionate about what you are writing, and who you are playing. I love to see a player really get into character and submerge themselves in the story.

Role Plays I Like

• I love combat RPs with a romantic subplot.
  • I have been wanting to do a slice of life RP, but I have no idea how.
  • I've wanted to a vampire hunter RP.
  • Any creative and original RPs you might have.
So there we go, just post here if you are interested.

Thanks,
Tone

I have a creative idea but you might not like it.

What did you have in mind?
It's basically about this woman whose a dancer and a performer but she turns out to be some sort of goddess from another realm and a music knight known as a petreto has to go and save her, so she can repopulate there home world before a dark spirit known as crescena takes over the current world.

It's basically about this woman whose a dancer and a performer but she turns out to be some sort of goddess from another realm and a music knight known as a petreto has to go and save her, so she can repopulate there home world before a dark spirit known as crescena takes over the current world.
Sorry it's not quite my thing, but I wish you luck. I hope there are no hard feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.