Tokyo Ghoul √B [Sign Up/OOC]

E

elfghoul

Original poster
This roleplay is based off of an anime; Tokyo Ghoul.

Strange murders are happening in Tokyo. Due to liquid evidence at the scene, the police conclude the attacks are the results of 'eater' type ghouls. College buddies Kaneki and Hide come up with the idea that ghouls are imitating humans so that's why they haven't ever seen one. Little did they know that their theory may very well become reality.

In this rp, a one-eyed ghoul was born into the disparity. Despite the extremely rare chance of conception, Mamoru and Kyomi conceived a child. The mother, Kyomi, was human and fed on her own species just to keep her unborn child alive. She died during childbirth, as her half-ghoul child was slowly feeding off her nutrients. Fourteen years later, Mamoru was 'murdered' by 'doves'. Because of this traumatic event, Minoru, their son, despised humans for all he was worth.
RULES:

-No godmodding
-No half-ghouls (unless consulted with me)
-All Iwaku rules apply, keep that in mind
-2 characters per player

FORUM:

Name:
Appearance (picture or description):
Sexuality:
Kagune (remove if human):

MINE:

Name: Minoru Akashiya
Species: Ghoul
Sex: Male
Appearance: Minoru has shaggy black hair he ties into a loose, small ponytail. He has fuchsia eyes that he was told by his father, "reminded him of his mother". He's around 5'1, with fair skin and a small frame, all adding to his rather frail appearance. And of course, he has a singular kakugan in his right eye.
Sexuality: Demisexual (homoromantic) [google is your best friend if you don't know this]
Kagune: Bikaku. His kagune is released from around his tailbone and is a striking pink color that wraps around his leg, similar to Nishiki. His is rather thick and resembles more of a tail.

Sounds interesting, I do have one question though:

Does this mean that the events of the anime/manga didn't happen? Or is it just like a this is what happened in this area while that happened?