Toilets

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, my bathroom is messy >w<

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Speaking of toilets, I have to say I've never been more grateful for their existence as when I returned from my trip to China.

Their public restrooms are horrifying. No toilets... no toilet paper... God almighty.

Speaking of toilets, I have to say I've never been more grateful for their existence as when I returned from my trip to China.

Their public restrooms are horrifying. No toilets... no toilet paper... God almighty.

I lived there for a year and that's why I carry TP with me everywhere now...

And some restrooms you just never went into. You'd rather bust your kidney or something then enter in.

I lived there for a year and that's why I carry TP with me everywhere now...

And some restrooms you just never went into. You'd rather bust your kidney or something then enter in.
I was only there for two weeks, and I quickly learned to just wait until I made it back to the hotel. Good lord.

• Love
Haha. You learn so many things there in China that you never knew before. :D (Like how they clean their restrooms. You'll never feel clean again)

I mainly knew which stores had OK bathrooms and which ones I HAD to avoid. Most of them were decent if they were legit places... but we had a place we called Yi-Wu (Ee-Woo) that had the worst toilets ever. No stalls or anything, just drop trow, do your thing (as everyone stares at you because you're white) and hightail it out of there.

• Love
Haha. You learn so many things there in China that you never knew before. :D (Like how they clean their restrooms. You'll never feel clean again)

I mainly knew which stores had OK bathrooms and which ones I HAD to avoid. Most of them were decent if they were legit places... but we had a place we called Yi-Wu (Ee-Woo) that had the worst toilets ever. No stalls or anything, just drop trow, do your thing (as everyone stares at you because you're white) and hightail it out of there.
And on that day, Mini decided never to visit China, ever.

• Love
Sad day. China is awesome to visit.

(And I just derailed this thread. So you get a toilet.)

tumblr_mc6k4cqnTV1rwoo2q.jpg

It was a very evil toilet

• Love
I clean roughly 40 toiletries and sinks a day for... All of the school year.
I've got the volume if you really wanna see!

You know my tolerance for the disturbing is fairly high but...Are those stories about the Chinese toilets true. ..Cause that is so wrong. You'd think a nation of a billion could churn out some decent restrooms.

A shovel and a hole in the ground is good enough for me.

2ak0nwi.jpg

Mine is so adorable ^.^​

Last edited by a moderator:
You know my tolerance for the disturbing is fairly high but...Are those stories about the Chinese toilets true. ..Cause that is so wrong. You'd think a nation of a billion could churn out some decent restrooms.
The stories are true. But I was in a smaller city (About 4 million people) so it was better than being in a small village where the toilets are literal holes in the ground. I've been to tourists spots that were that way. And not all the bathrooms were terrible. If you went to KFC or McDonalds those were completely westernized and 100% clean. And you have to understand the level of poverty there. They could barely afford to feed themselves, let alone care if they used a hole or a dirty toilet. If they as a people were wealthier, then sure, maybe they'd care, but they care more about food, and where their next source of income is coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.