Today is the day that you were freed from the Womb Prison, Iliana

X

Xnijmai

Original poster
Okay, Okay. So Iliana totaly made me a goddamn Birthday thread and ruined my B day ninja-ing. So I decided to return the favor and make her suffocate under all of your birthday wishes

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8Q45N-oNu-4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

phoenix-rising.jpg

RISE TO THE SKIES ON THE WINGS OF ALCOHOL FUELED WIND, YOU CRAZY BIRD! RISE TO THE SKY AND IGNITE IT IN YOUR SPLENDOR, MAKE THE SUN JEALOUS WITH YOUR SHINE! WOOH!

Don't become a boozer just cause you're 21!

I mean have a happy birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ILIANA!!!!!!!

View attachment 10488
Today is a very special day for you, so I thought that it would be nice to make a present for you on this special day. Today is the day that you become a full- fledged woman. I hope that this day is a good one for you and that it is memorable for you as well. You are always such a good person to others and caring.

This is the time to rejoice and celebrate. I hope that you get to see many more and that you get everything that you wish for. =^___^=

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ILIANA!!!! =D

THIS SHALL BE EDITED LATER WHEN I GO TO SLEEP AND WAKE UP AGAIN, WHEN I DRAW A PICTURE. DAMNIT.

What can I really say? You're truly something special, Iliana. More special than the best music I could listen to. But, the beat still goes on.

IlianaFinal.jpg

A happy birthday, full of love and happiness, for you. :)

.....and on, and on, and on and on....

Happy birthday, Ili :)

Poor Boy!

Anyways, Feliz Anniversarie :3

Thanks guys!

LET THE DRINKING COMMENCE!

I mean...let the....cake and ice cream and pasta salad commence...

>>

<<

*runs out with a keg* :D

SCREW EDITING. THIS DESERVES A NEW POST. CUZ ILI DESERVES IT. >:C

<3

Snapshot_20120414.jpg

Octinx didn't invite me to their wedding, so I guess you can have this cake... ><
lriui.jpg

Happy birthday ili!! : D

ceeeeeeelebrate goood times! GET DRUNK

i mean....

have fun and dont do anything we drunken iwakuians wouldn't ;) cheers deary.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Oh oh! Happy Birthday, Iliana...!!!!!!!!!

...even though it's sort of late, but.
Better late than never.

DID YOU HAVE FUN?

21... Oh my I feel so old.

I'm going to need a five gallon cooler, a bottle of 151, malibu rum, sailor jerry's, 100 proof grey goose, two gallons of fruit punch and some chopped citrus fruits

Hop to it people

I know I'm like 4 days late or something, but whatever. Fluffy's all lame and busy and stuff.

Happy belated birthday, Ili. :]