Tobuscus

S

SuperOtaku

Original poster
. . . . I just figured typing Tobuscus would get a lot more attention then High . . . ^__^. . . But High anyways, I'm Sean nice to meet you all And I O_O Am a SUPER OTAKU! ^__^ I'm in for the long run . . . >_> OOh a cookie [runs after cookie and disappears in a cloud of smoke]

I have no idea what Tobuscus means!

And why are you High! O__O I'm not high! Or high up!

Also welco-... Oh. You're gone after a cookie. ....I'll just leave the welcome basket here then!

HEEEEEEEEEEEERE!
COOOKIES ARE HEEEEEEEEEEEERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chocolate_chip-cookies_1.jpg

Hallo and Welcome.
I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you, Superotaku.....
...although I feel like calling you Tobuscus.

Meh.
Have fun, and see you!! ^^

Lol Diana and Selenite are out of the loop. TOBUSCUS IS AWESOME! Welcome to Iwaku and hope you like it here! And im definitely part Otaku.

*spanks Alien Hunter*

WHAT!? ME, OUT OF THE LOOP? PLEASE!

OK I admit. I am out of the loop.
AND I DONT CARE.

BUT I SHALL CALL THIS GUY TOBUSCUS FROM NOW ON.
AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, HUNTER.

Greetings, SuperOtaku! I actually thought you had used the name Tobuscus XD which would have pretty awesome.

Anyway! Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your time here... and your complimentary cookie.

Nope your just not youtube savy.

Educate yourself!

And I resent that spanking! *cries and goes to hid behind Diana-mum skirts*

Welcome to Iwaku, Guy using Tobuscus's name to get more attention on the new arrivals snd departures part of the forum although you probably got the same amount of attention as you would've if you put a measily "new" or "hi" since the slight elder people dunno who tobuscus is... and alot who do wouldn't even post..., any Otaku is a friend of mine. Have fun and enjoy your stay at Iwaku Hotel.

and heres a donut*epic donut toss ftw*

yayyay another otaku :3 meow is happy~

welcome to Iwaku (although I'm rather new as well so I can't say much) have some fun RP-ing~

and, cookiez X3 *throw some cookies to the air*

Hya Toby ! Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need anything just ask me (Raimy/Rina) or anyone!

I <3 Tobuscus.

That being said, welcome! You've caught the tail end of sci-fi month here which is pretty awesome ^^ Hopefully you'll join the masquerade in a few days, it's going to be super!

-explodes cookies-

-takes all the cookies. Glances at TobaTobaOtaku-san.-
No.

-walks out politely.-

T__T [stands there dazed and confused holding the lone donut as all the cookies are stolen from my presence] Nut, But, But . . . . I like da cookie .. . . <<--[Over the hedge Reference (I Love hammy)]

Kidding aside, Thank you for all the warm welcomes and i will most definitely join in on the fun and try to make my self comfortable, For I, Am super otaku, I can leap a thousand Mangas in a single bound, run faster then a thousand Nerds, and deflect a million insults, For i am (Tears Shirt) Super OTAKU!

SUPER! OTAKU! You'll fit right in. ;D Welcome to Iwaku!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!

I hope you enjoy your stay here!