1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

To The Wild OOC

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Dip, Jun 11, 2013.

1. (( Same as always: Long paragraphs, literate replies, enjoyable characters and lots of big words! ))
    [​IMG]
    (( image not by me ))

Hello, again! I just keep finding pictures that inspire me a little too much... I'm looking for someone who would want to roleplay something like this!

I had an idea that this could take place in a jungle somewhere, and a scientist ( your character or mine ) would go there to do studies, or maybe it was because a plane crashed, and everyone on the plane died except for the one passenger. ( again, your character or mine. ) That said character meets this one, which I do believe is male. But, if you ( or I ) so see it, he could be a she, or possibly an it.

I'm not looking for any particular pairing, but anything would do! FxF, MxM, MxF, whatever! It could be anything from a romantic roleplay, to a survival of the fittest. And if anything gets a little... heated, we can move it over to the Mature [T] forms!

If you're interested, please, PM me!