To make my intoduction...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
T

traitorsai

Original poster
Hello,
As for my name, I have a few, but for the purposes of this site, Sai will do. I'm not new to roleplaying but I am fairly rusted around the edges I guess you could call it because I haven't had a decent partner to role play with. I was referred to this site by a close friend of mine or I don't believe I would have ever come across it. Message me if you would like.
Sai

Sai! It's like that dagger.. sword.. thing.. O.o Anwyho, it's cool!
Welcome to Iwaku! : D

Why thank you. Full name is Saiuke Allian Cornel. Sai for short. It was nice to meet you

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Sai!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
Diana is going to come complain about the small font, hahaha.
You'd have stumbled upon us eventually... eventually...
Who referred you, if you don't mind my asking?

Oh, yes, useful places for roleplaying here!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

You should also feel free to look around for yourself, too!
If you need help, don't hesitate to ask.

*Squints* Typing so small... are you tiny as well? O_____O

Welcome to the community, tiny person! o___o!! I will try not to squish you!

I shall name you Sa-y because I like putting 'Y' at the end of names >.< Welcome to Iwaku! The name is Satrina

i'm not tiny! I'd be rather hard to squish :( I hope so at least

​Sa-y? Hmm. Interesting. But thank you for the welcome!

Welcome to Iwaku, Sai! There are plenty of RPs to get you back into it around here and plenty of players. Poke around and I'm sure you'll find something that interests you!