To Befriend the Assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Korey

Original poster
Park Min Jae
Breathe..just keep breathing, began chiming in the North Korean's thoughts. He could feel eyes on his stealthy movements, which irritated him to the core; he absolutely hates when he's being watched or supervised by people he does not know. Placing one hand over the holster on his jeans that held his katana, he silently drummed his fingers on the holster, listening to the snapping of twigs on the right side of his person. This was not what the werewolves would consider 'fun' or 'entertaining'; being tracked down like this like it's some sort of game.
Keeping his heart rate and breathing slow--like how his military training along with to be an assassin taught him--he just listened within the silence. When the snapping of twigs were deemed as not a threat towards him, he started to stride forward once again. A low growl errupted from his throat when the silence was broken once again, and he took the katana off of his person (what he currently looks like) and tightly gripped its handle; ready to go in for the kill if it was absolutely necessary. All of his senses became activated as he continued remaining calm, because fear is never the friend of the assassin.
OOC: I kinda combined both of the ideas you messaged me. :D and I am so sorry that this sucks. ;-;

Giselle froze, listening intently, sword held against her side. She was too close for ranged weapons now, by the sound of it. That was the entire point, anyway, hunting down this assassin before he could do the same. The Aliniari family's informant hadn't been clear on who the target was, just that he was a werewolf and very dangerous. Giselle had begged and begged to be allowed to hunt him down, to stop being coddled and earn a real kill, and finally Grandfather had relented. So here she was, lurking in the woods, stalking her first real prey. Though she was starting to wonder who was stalking who...

Status
Not open for further replies.