To Asgard -----p. w/ Chello

• Thread starter ᎵꂅᏒ꒝Ꭹ. (sick)
  • Start date

ᎵꂅᏒ꒝Ꭹ. (sick)

Original poster

Stila had been busy messing around with Loki's brother, Thor, for a while. The two loved to rough house as normal, bored teenagers. They either pulled pranks, tested each others strength or simply ate. Though, Loki was always her main man. She loved Loki a lot, and loved to drag him along anywhere she went.

Today was a new adventure, and she knew where Loki would be. Seeing him ready another boring book. She snuck over, then gently placed her arms around his neck. "Good evening Loki!" She whispered. She knew she had to be quiet in libraries, and would respect the rules. "We have another adventure to complete! So, get ready, and stop reading!" She teased, snatching the book from Loki.

"Hey, I was reading that," the youngest prince replied taking the book back. "Why don't you go ask Thor to go with you, I need to study. Mother wants me to complete two scrolls on illusions," he told her. "I am not up for an adventure, remember the last one and how much trouble we got in? I was grounded for two weeks, I couldn't go to my lessons with my mother and fell behind in my studies."

Loki opened up his book again and continued to read, Stila always tried to get him to go on wild adventures with her. She was the reason Loki left the library on occasion, she kept trying to break him out of his shell as he wasn't very social with others. He preferred to stay in the palace or at least around the place grounds, sometimes he would venture to the markets or go for a horseback ride to the lake. But most of the time he could be found in his room or the library.

Stila growled when he took the book from her, leaning forward. With a lot of force, and aggression behind her actions. She took the book, throwing it into the distance. Her voice stayed quiet though, not wanting to bring any attention to them. "C'mon, let's go Loki!" She whined out, falling into his arms, pretending to shrivel away.

Loki sighed, "fine, fine. We will go on an adventure, where do you suppose we should go?" He asked as he stood up and walked over to where the book landed and he placed it on the table, "and it better be somewhere exciting."

Stila sighed, frowning a bit at Loki's little attitude. "Am I already not that fun? Am I not able to make a boring adventure fun?" She teased, her lip forming into a frown as she wrapped her arms around his arm, pressing it close to her. "But It'll be fun, cause we're going cliff jumping!" She squealed out as she drug Loki out of the building. "From a tall cliff!" She added.

"No you are always fun, just sometimes your idea of fun gets us into trouble," Loki replied as he was pulled along. "And cliff jumping, are you mad? Do you know how dangerous that is? Remember the last time we did that, I broke a few ribs because of the way I landed. I was on bed rest for a week, and mother was not happy," he added. "But I suppose it was kind of fun, fine...Let's do it, let's go cliff jumping."

Hearing him, Stila felt slightly offended, and hurt by his words. She faked a hurt expression, pouting a bit as she walked ahead of him. "Oh, then since everything I do is so dangerous, I guess i'll find someone else to have fun with. You can go back to reading books, having no life, and never developing social skills or understanding what living a little means." She teased before grabbing his arm, wrapping it around her left one. "Just kidding. You'll be with me until I have to drag you to hell with me!" She giggled a bit.

"You're coming to hell with me, damn...And here I thought that would be the only place where I could get some peace," Loki teased. "I am kidding, and you are right I should probably be more social but you know how others are. People look at me differently, I hear whispers of people saying that I'm probably adopted because I don't look like my parents. Or that one of my parents had an affair and that's how I was born," he sighed as they continued to walk.

Stila rolled her eyes hearing Loki, and threw her arms around his neck. "Oh shut up! You look charming, like the two of your parents combined." Of course she even knew this was a lie, and giggled. Though, anything to make him laugh, she'd work her charms to bring back the smile in him. "Wanna head first into the water this time! Sure to leave you hurt when you collide with the water." She giggled as she leaned into him, laughing even more. She then rubbed her fist into his head, "It'll hurt ya just like that!" She teased, giving him a good knuckle sandwich.

"Sure, all I need to do is come back with a head injury. I'm trying to keep my brain, unlike Thor. You know he's hit his head a few times right, that's why he's not the brightest star in the sky," Loki replied with a chuckle. "I'm teasing, I love my brother. He is smarter than people realize, just I'm smarter than him," he added as he pulled away from her. "Why are you so strange, in fact, why am I still friends with you?" He was teasing, of course, he loved their friendship.

Stila frowned, though he was teasing her, it still hurt a bit. She turned her head, pretending to be scarred by his words. "Fine, then i'll go cliff jumping by myself. I am sure along the way, I can seduce some man to bring with me!" She teased.

"You can try and find another person but they won't be as great as me," Loki grinned. "Because I am pretty awesome, I am not going to lie," he added. "And you know I cherish our friendship, you are my best friend. My only friend," he told her as they continued to walk. Soon they reached the cliffs, "you know I like the view from up here. You can see a lot of things."

(So sorry for the late reply. Life has been kinda hectic for me! I am back now!)

Once they reached the top. All went silent for a bit at she took in the view. Though, she then grew bored and looked down over the cliff. The height was nerve racking, but also tempting. As much as she wished to climb back down, she wanted to fly down, feel free...even for a few short lived seconds. Seconds later, Stila was tugging her clothes off her body until she was bare and smirked. Since by now Loki would be looking away, she took the opp. to shove him off the cliff...and there he went, falling off.