To Aru Majutsu no Index RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aldriem

Original poster
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in participating in an RP based in the TAMNI Universe where the plot would be based around a new University that's opened in the Academy City that's recruiting both Espers and Magician students.

The RP would focus primarily on a major threat that's taken control over all of Academy City. This threat has named itself as The Association of Counter-Anomalies(ACA) which consists of artificial Espers who live for a sole purpose, hunting down all abnormals including Espers and Magicians. Only our University(yet to be named) has survived this threat and is housing the last of the free Espers and Magicians. Located in a separate pocket dimension within Academy City so as not to be detected by ACA, it is training its students to become strong. Sadly however, ACA has spawned an Artificial Esper so flawless that it would seem to be almost natural and having bypassed the University's security, it is now in the premises. What could its intentions be...?

RPers will be able to go on missions to Academy City, whether it is looking for something, rescuing someone or just taking out artificial Espers. Organised missions and rescue operations will be arranged for the students wherein a teacher would accompany them.

Other than that, the students would enjoy a better life within the sprawling University's walls as they take classes, participate in competitions, duels and plan out their next move, all under this one person's supervision.

Also, pets. :)

So, anyone interested...?

You really like railguns, don't you?

Anyway, I'd be totally down for this.

Seems fun. I watched all of Railgun, but only 1/2 of Index. Either way count me in!

Status
Not open for further replies.