Titles are for the weak! ._.

L

LadyeBurd

Original poster
Man, I've been wanting to role play for a while now, but I never got to it. May I just say, this is an enormous accomplishment. So...

This girl?

She likes to write romances, adventures, tragedies, etc. Just as long as its NOT something that is utterly ludicrous. I do, out of all of these genres named, love fantasy.

I can write both male and female dialogue; I like to switch things up. My characters often turn out witty, unpredictable, and a bit crazy. I can't help that, haha. But I can promise you this - none of them are the same.

Uh...and I think that's about it, I guess? :dead:

~Your friendly LadyeBurd

Well, you're in luck, Iwaku is the place to get your RP mojo on.
Nice to meet you, Ladye. By the way you've presented yourself..I feel as though you'll be strong in our community.

I'm here to be of any assistance you may require! Questions, troubles, or if you just can't find your lost pet. Well maybe I can't help with that one entirely, but it was the thought that counted.

Hope to see you around soon!

Introductions are for the wea-- wait, getting ahead of myself.

Welcome to Iwaku, Ladye! I enjoy a good fantasy story myself. In fact, we have a whole section for it located here.

If you need anything I'll forward it all to Juku I'm happy to help!

Have fun!

I am weak! D:

Welcome to the community, Bird lady! I am Iliana, also a Bird Lady, but a KICK ASS ONE THAT CANT DIE. >:3

I hope to see you into some role plays soon! :D

haha! I hope I can see you guys too. And thanks for the welcomes. ;)