๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™” ๐™‹๐™„๐™“๐™€๐™‡๐™Ž โ€” a 1x1 search.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

enigma

shiver.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
Hello, hello. I go by Enigma on here โ€” any pronouns / nicknames are welcomed. I'm a full-time student that's finally gotten some time off, so I've decided to try and get back into the swing of writing. โค

All of these boxes scroll, btw.

ABOUT ME & RULES.

> Advanced writer, but one that's looking for plot and engagement over novella-length replies. Pacing is important.

> I'm not picky about writing styles. As long as you are willing to plot and your replies are understandable, don't worry. Emphasis on the plotting point, though, as I lose interest pretty quickly when my partner doesn't give me much to work with. I'd love to hear all your amazing ideas. โœจ

> Ghost friendly, on both ends. IRL gets busy sometimes.

> I've tried slice-of-life, but it's just not my style, sorry. There are exceptions to this, of course, but be aware I tend towards dramatic / fictional / dark plots. Let me know any triggers or limits you have, and I will do the same.

> If you want to do Star content, you must be in Bluestar, in accordance with the site's rules. I'm happy to write non-sexual content with people of any age.

I'd like to keep this intro short and sweet, so if you're interested, shoot me a PM or reply here and I'll be happy to provide more on me as a writer โ€” posting frequency, writing samples, all that good stuff.

FANDOMS.
Mostly looking for canon x oc / oc x oc / fandom-inspired originals, but I can be persuaded otherwise. I also double when wanted.

> The Umbrella Academy

> Avengers / MCU โ€” I've got less knowledge on this canon, though if you're willing to be patient I'm happy to do the necessary internet scourings.

> Gravity Falls โ€” Again, not as familiar with this one, but an inspired setting would be super interesting.

> The SCP Foundation

> Harry Potter โ€” Rowling's an ass, but this was a huge part of my childhood. Looking for canon x oc or oc x oc, and I do have a bit of a craving for the Marauder's Era currently.

> Detroit: Become Human

> Among Us

> Undertale / Deltarune

GENRES / WORDBANK.

> futuristic
> dystopian
> time-travel
> magical realism
> modern
> ghost hunting
> mafia
> witches & wizards
> academia (light & dark)
>
cyberpunk
> steampunk
>
supernatural
> urban fantasy
> augmented reality
> mystery
>
modern mythology
> dark fairytales
> post-apocalyptic

PAIRINGS.

> (sentient) android x human
> assassin x the one they're meant to kill
> vigilante x mafia boss
>
human x demon / angel
> angel x demon
> disaster genius x rebel
> love / hate dynamic
> cryptid x cryptid hunter
> goth human x ghost
> battle-worn parent friend duo
>
royal x knight
> villian/hero x civilian
> two apocalypse survivors
> mind x heart x soul (1x1x1)

No plots for now โ€” I'm not the type to enjoy doing something pre-planned by one person, you feel? Let's make the story together.

Also, I likely come across as sort of blunt right now, but I swear I'm pretty chill about this whole thing. This is just a hobby, and I want things to be enjoyable for both of us โ€” just PM me if you're unsure about a preference or something similar.

Hope to hear from some of you guys. โค

Reactions: Stray Cat
I'm very interested in doing an Among Us to if you're down!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: enigma
STILL LOOKING. Been caught up in school, so if you sent me a PM and I haven't responded, feel free to give me a little nudge.

Still looking, will likely try and update my plot ideas in a bit. Very much open to hearing others' ideas. :heart:

heya!

i like some of those ideas and wouldn't mind plotting with you! the detroit: become human caught my interest in particular, and i think it'd work well with some of the pairings you've listed.