Till Death Do Us Part

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Have any other skills besides painting?" John asked, lifting his eyebrows.

"All of them are thief related." Eliza said. "I'm flexible, I can take things without people noticing, I can disappear into a crowd if I want to. Those kinds of things."

John nodded, chuckling softly. "I expected that." Most of his skills were work related as well.

"So any hidden talents that you have?" Eliza asked, curious.

"Combat in general. Bows, swords, maces, hands, I can use it all." John shrugged. "Can't do much else that's not work related." He paused, realizing that that was wrong. "Well, haven't tried much that's not work related."

"Then you got to get out there and start trying different things! At least I've tried other things. I'm not necessarily good at them but I've tried them!" Eliza said, smiling at the possible embarrassing things she could make him try.

John laughed at the suggestion. "What? You could see me as a blacksmith? A farmer? I don't know what I should try."

"Try it all." Eliza said. "We'll need to farm a bit at some point, and we can't always find a blacksmith to fix any weapons."

"When am I going to have time for that shit?" he asked, looking at her. He'd never had free time as a guard, and he didn't expect any now.

"Oh, we're going to have a lot of free time now. Just, not the free-time you'd expect." Eliza said.

"It means we'll be hiding out at a smith and a farm for sure. I know people who owe me." Eliza said. "Start heading East here."

(( Sorry for the poof! Video games ate my life. ))
John nodded, changing direction. "Really?" They'd have to hide from the law. Damn, that was something he'd have to get used to.

"Yep. We might also have to hide out in a strip bar. Only if we can't get to the farm though." Eliza said.
(It's fine. :) It happens.)

(( Thanks. c: Got downloadable content for my favorite game. ))
"A what?" John asked, eyebrows lifting. "What the fuck is that?"

"Basically some of the servers strip for people to get laid." Eliza said.

"Dear maker," John replied, disbelief plain in his voice. He'd heard of the places, but now that he might get to be in one? He was reminded of why he never took vacations, never left the castle. Then again, it might be an interesting experience. Or a horribly embarrassing one.

"Don't worry. You won't have to strip. I got that covered." Eliza said, waving her hand to disspell his worries.

"You're going to strip?' he asked, incredulous. Alright, well, that could be even worse.

"Only if we can't make it to the farm. I'd rather like to keep my dignity thank you very much." Eliza said. "Stop here." They were a good ways away from the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.