What's your Name beautiful/handsome? Silva Anders
I could tell by your eyes that you are... 23
Look at you... You darling little Girl
There is (bright light*good*/darkness*evil*) Light
Your aura says that you are Guardian
By the look of it you came from Russia
How did you get to the big city of Lamboris? Took a plane
Bio
A few months ago, Silva Anders used to live in Moscow. She had a small living as a tattoo artist. She had quite the talent for actually. Thanks to that job she had her own place in the center of town, so she was having a good live.
That change one night in a dream she had. She didn't remember her dreams too often, especially ones as odd as this one. She dreamt that she was in a different city, she knew that it wasn't Moscow because of the environment the city was in. Then she got flashes of rings and these two powerful people stored into them.
She woke up to a intense pain in her back, she scream in pain and tried to see what it was, when she got a mirror, she saw a large dragon tattoo forming in her skin. She knew that it wasn't a ordinary tattoo, and she knew this dream was important somehow.
She spent the next three months trying to find a location of the town, she also kept getting dreams, similar to the one she had the night she got the mark. And with each dream, she knew that she was getting closer to finding it. Finally after three months of researching, she finally found the city in her dreams. Lamboris was it's name. Shortly after she packed up everything she had and bought a ticket to the city.
Four years later, she got another tattoo artist job, making slightly more money because of the number of customers the shop has, and she has a apartment. Now she hopes her dreams weren't hogwash, and that she didn't leave her home for nothing.
What do you exactly do?

Tattoo Artist
Look There! It's...
☠ A really bad tattoo
☠ Cigarette smoke
☠ Being picked on
Sorry tricked you it's actually...
☺ Cats
☺ Tattoos (getting them)
☺ Coffee
Woah! You can do
1. Faster healing factor, as king as its not a killing blow, then she can heal from the wound twice as fast a normal person can
2. Can make up to two clones of herself, they are not solid, they are just meant to confuse you, opening you up so she can get a crippling blow on you.
3.Slight telekinesis, she can only lift smaller objects for short periods of time, but affective depending on what she picks up
What's that you got?
Her mark is placed between her shoulders
image.jpg
Anything you forgot to mention?
(Other)
(Pssstt...Hey it's me again post you know what here.) Uhhhh I forgot this part ^^" hold on a moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
nathan was really apart of the original and Juniper really was a descendant right? So both examples are true?

Well I never said Juniper was. I was just going off of what you said. I have no problems with her being an original descendant of the very first evil guardian.

Well I never said Juniper was. I was just going off of what you said. I have no problems with her being an original descendant of the very first evil guardian.
either way is fine with me.

Reactions: Esmeray
jOcVuKv.png

"She was the girl that you had always known, that girl with home in her eyes. She was also that tragedy you forgot for a little while, until you heard her voice over the radio, with interference sounding like your favorite song. Even if you forgot the title. It was always on the tip of your tongue, just almost remembering what her smile looked like in the dim light of dawn. Almost, but never fully. She was magical, but she was so broken. But for that same exact reason, every part of you loved her. She was home, and always out of reach. What was the name of that song again?"

JLP2013-POSTDIVIDER_zpse7b3fe05.png

"What's your name beautiful?"
"Laceyanna Rose, well just Lace works."

"I could tell by your eyes that you are..."
"22 years, with stories past my years."

"Look at you... you free-spirited..."
"Gal? I think that's the word you're looking for."

"There is a dim hesitation in your soul, what is it masking?."
"I don't know what you mean by that."

"Your aura says that you are an Other."
"Synonymous with option, story of my life."

"By the look of it you came from Burlington, Vermont"
"It's where I was trapped, but it is not who I am."

luUHlHK.png

"Spend the days dreaming and the nights awake doin' things we know we shouldn't do, 'cause I wouldn't be with you"

| Biography |

"My compass may be broke..."
Laceyanna grew up in a small rather boring city of Vermont, with chilling air and harsh winters. In fact much of the beginning years of Lace's life was very similar to a long dark winter, not much life or warmth to be found. The mother of the three Rose sisters passed away after the birth of small Lillyanna, something along the lines of too much blood loss or maybe it was a seizure. Either way the loss of Mrs. Rose hit the household quite hard, as the oldest Lace was charged with making sure things continued to run smoothly at the age of 14. As the years passed, Mr. Rose became increasingly volatile as he drowned himself in many bottles of whiskey and scotch. Lissanna, three years younger than Lace, was found to be quite bitter to their youngest sister who she, along with their father, blamed for the death of their mother. Lace grew to hate her home, and she dreamed of escaping. In fact she planned for an entire year on how to escape with a dear friend of hers, Jessie Tyson. Even when everyone around her told her that he was bad news, she saw something else in him. But before she could hatch their plan, and finally escape the dead end that her life had become, her father exploded. None of the sisters were harmed, however the youngest lost her voice. Terrified, the doctors pronounced her mute, as at such a young age she was traumatized by her father's outburst. Lissanna escaped in the night at one point, leaving Lace alone with Lily. Trapped in a dark and cold place.

Years passed when finally a woman her father had fallen in love with came to the house that Lace alone had kept going, and pronounced that she had married her father. Pronounced that she would try her best to be a stand in mother. Pronounced that she would take care of Lily. Pronounced how sorry she was that Lace had to experience what she did. Pronounced that her father had become a changed man. Sober, in love, and willing to do what he needed to for forgiveness, he had found religion. However, Lace politely declined. There was no forgiveness to be given, none she wanted to relinquish to a man who had leeched her youth and stole her sisters voice. In the end, Lace allowed Mrs. Rose 2.0 to take Lily to the new home. In the end Lace found herself alone again. Alone but free.

Miles later, Lace found herself free of a dark past, but searching for the familiar face that had once told her she had the voice of a mockingbird. The same face with a name that was always weighing on her heart. Soon she found herself singing every night to a crowd that grew with each passing month. Within a year, an agent scooped her up and away. She became the singer on everyone's playlist, her voice filtering through radios all over the world. Anna Lace. What had always been her passion, her escape, became her legacy. Lace was all over television, singing and being swept away by the emotion that she wrote into her music. Touching the hands of her fans, inking her name onto blown up images of her face. At 20 she had become instantly famous, and there was no sign of her stopping. Until the news that Lissanna had gotten in a fatal car accident reached her. In that moment, everything seemed to stop for her, the brightness of the world faded as she boarded the first flight to Lamboris. The funeral went on, with young Lily hugging her black covered legs tightly and crying. Her father seemed well, graying around the edges on the arm of Mrs. Rose 2.0. Lily was happy, even though she was still silent as the sky. As her family packed their car to go back home, Lace stayed behind. Lamboris, the city where her sister last drew breath and even smiled. This is where she would stay for a while, then there was that strange pull. The same familiar pull she had felt so many years ago...
"Jessie, where did you go?"​
| Occupation |
Famous singer/songwriter known as "Anna Lace"

| Dislikes |
☠ Cold Weather
☠ Staying in one Place
☠ Feeling Trapped
☠ Alcohol
☠ Violence
☠ Morning Time
☠ The News
☠ Opening Up
☠ Goodbyes

| Likes |
☺ Warm Weather
☺ Nighttime
☺ Dogs
☺ Traveling
☺ Rain
☺ Romance
☺ Singing
☺ Freedom
☺ Dreaming

| Skills |

- Singing - Drawing - Cooking - Empathy - Forgetting -
- Running - Persistent - Taking Care of Things - Flirting -

"What's that you got?"

grwTjbE.jpg

"My dog, Neptune. He's an Akita, and he's my closest friend who goes with me on my adventures."

"Anything you forgot to mention?"
"Bound to you."

Last edited:
By the way, Starcaster is having issues with their computer and is trying to figure out how to post on a phone. Just FYI, will post soon.

By the way, Starcaster is having issues with their computer and is trying to figure out how to post on a phone. Just FYI, will post soon.
okay cool I was wondering where they have been

I was there too, until I got my tabby.

Blue I will have another post up for Nathan tomorrow, but working on my Fantasy rp idea. I would love if when I have ooc up you can look at it and see if you would join it lol. I think your a cool person.

The idea was people from the "real" world who don't know about or forgot about magic, they fall in a deep sleep and wake up in a new world full.of magical creatures, not regular ones but creativve ones and they have magical powers, they can either figure out why they're there or they can stay and have a new life or try to go.backto the real world. Would be my first rp I GMed so cool, a lot of my other friends said they would join just wanted to know if you would look it over when I have it up^^.

tumblr_ngzx720CrP1qf6rvbo1_1280.jpg

"She was the girl that you had always known, that girl with home in her eyes. She was also that tragedy you forgot for a little while, until you heard her voice over the radio, with interference sounding like your favorite song. Even if you forgot the title. It was always on the tip of your tongue, just almost remembering what her smile looked like in the dim light of dawn. Almost, but never fully. She was magical, but she was so broken. But for that same exact reason, every part of you loved her. She was home, and always out of reach. What was the name of that song again?"

~ Reservation for Other ~

That's Ryn Weaver lol nice.

Reactions: Wanderfool
I was there too, until I got my tabby.

Blue I will have another post up for Nathan tomorrow, but working on my Fantasy rp idea. I would love if when I have ooc up you can look at it and see if you would join it lol. I think your a cool person.

The idea was people from the "real" world who don't know about or forgot about magic, they fall in a deep sleep and wake up in a new world full.of magical creatures, not regular ones but creativve ones and they have magical powers, they can either figure out why they're there or they can stay and have a new life or try to go.backto the real world. Would be my first rp I GMed so cool, a lot of my other friends said they would join just wanted to know if you would look it over when I have it up^^.
tumblr_lkdw15XqaM1qbkiyvo1_400.gif

Alright I'll be checking out that Nathan post...Sounds like a cool concept I would love to join. Link me it when you have it up.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
tumblr_lkdw15XqaM1qbkiyvo1_400.gif

Alright I'll be checking out that Nathan post...Sounds like a cool concept I would love to join. Link me it when you have it up.
That gif xD laugh before I read your post.

Hopefully she'll be done soon, I think I have everything, I think

Status
Not open for further replies.