TIA: Colonial Legion help!

M

Maddeline

Original poster
At the moment, the colonial legion is an alternative government to the Universes United (UU for short) and is basically similar to them in military, armor and weapons.
I wanted to see if I could get help with creating some lore for them.
This is all I have for them at the moment:

The Colonial Legion: Group of colonies that got tired of the Universes United's bullshit. They will find a way to undermine their power and keep colonies as self bodies of governments. The CL usually only defend the colonies from exploration but have assisted or, counter-attacked, UU military operations.
- Centurions: Offensive soldiers that utilize the same technology as the TIA, but often have legion helmets 'tattooed' on their armor shoulder gauntlets or have blood red visors or both.
-- Gladiators: Special forces of the Centurions. Very secretive, comprised of many men and women who have mechanical augmentations such as a carbon fiber bone structure and titanium foam implants for joints. Strong bodied and stronger willed.

If anyone would like to help, I just need some different armor schemes and weapons. To be completely honest, I imagined their soldiers resembling Carver from Dead Space 3 and the SCAF soldiers from Dead Space 3 also