2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Horror,fantasy,scifi,modern
Alright folks, I'm looking for an RP partner who isn't afraid to dive deep into some of the most dark and twisted corners and sewers of humanity. I have a rather odd fascination with all that can be considered dark, morbid, and generally pretty fucked up. The RP(s) could very easily range from simple things such as black magic, torture, or murder, to a whole myriad of twisted and warped subjects.

Now, as for what you can expect from me: If we're just talking back and forth, I'm usually pretty laid back and I don't stress matters to much, but the RP itself is a whole different matter. I'm not to much of a stickler when it comes to post length, as long as it provides me with something to work with. Literacy with the English language is preferred, but if you have a pretty good grasp of it, then I'm fine with that as well.

Being in High-School, school work obviously takes it's priority, but I am on quite often, and am usually pretty quick in my replies.

Should you find that this seems like something that interests you,(odd little creature you) then you can either simply reply to this or PM me, PM's being my preferred method of Rping like this.

Oh hey. What kind of rp were you looking for?
The rp can really be anything, be it fantasy or real life, and anywhere in between. I like to be able to develop it with my partner, so I will provide a bare bone outline

Do you have any preferred genres or themes? Cause I have a few things in mind, but my plots/plot bunnies are usually pretty dark and gritty. If you're interested, shoot me a PM :D

Status
Not open for further replies.