this thread is for people who really want to write smut, but omg we don't know you what if we write genitals wrong and embarrass ourselves

RIGHT?

• Total voters
All my RPs are in the Redstar section for a reason. I fully enjoy writing sexy scenes. It's part of life, why not be part of my stories too? I love it.
Xavier and Circe need to get their shit together.
Enjoy the slow burn! It's coming and it will be wild, sexy and mildly painful 😂
Oh, I'm enjoying it. Trust me. The sexual tension between those two is burning like the a hickory log. Slow and steady.

• Love
Reactions: Reina
Wait y'all don't call it a peenor weenor?

but for real though breaking the "cock" barrier with a new writing partner is rough. I've wrote shit that could make sailors blush, but writing with a new partner is always tough.

Also my only 1x1 is in public now, that'll be even rougher, jfc

Last edited:

but for real though breaking the "cock" barrier with a new writing partner is rough. I've wrote shit that could make sailors blush, but writing with a new partner is always tough.

Also my only 1x1 is in public now, that'll be even rougher, jfk

You don't gotta be shy around me as long as you don't refer to his dick as a peenor weenor, bud.

Also my only 1x1 is in public now, that'll be even rougher, jfk

You don't gotta be shy around me as long as you don't refer to his dick as a peenor weenor, bud.
I should have known you'd see this! Must resist the urge to curl up in a ditch somwhere, lol

FROM THIS DAY FORTH ON IWAKU GETTING TO SMUT WITH A NEW PARTNER WILL BE CALLED "BREAKING THE COCK BARRIER"

I've learned today that I'm very quick to get to the smut compared to others on the site .__.'

FROM THIS DAY FORTH ON IWAKU GETTING TO SMUT WITH A NEW PARTNER WILL BE CALLED "BREAKING THE COCK BARRIER"

I dunno, I'd argue that there is a difference, albeit not TOO much of one between broaching NSFW topics or even sex, and getting down to actual "smut". For example, my character in the rp I referenced had already had a sort of humorous "oops I'm naked" scene in the RP but I don't recall using any euphemisms.

There's a barrier too between being clinical/vague or using weak terms like "member" and hitting your partner with the ole "His splendiferous siren-slaying salami", or the classic "Meat-mashing murderboner", you know? There comes a point, at least in a significant share of my 1x1s where I'm like, "Can we just call it a cock or whatever? What are you comfortable with?" because I'm long past the point in my writing career where being that vague is satisfying, but I'm also reticent to bother my partner with a buncha dirty words they aren't ready for.

I would call that "the cock barrier", in my experience, and I hope I'm not alone in that department.

• Love
Reactions: XIII
I should have known you'd see this! Must resist the urge to curl up in a ditch somwhere, lol

I may be quieter because of my vacation but I'm always lurking in the community sections when I have spare time 👀

These threads titles Diana is dishing out are as long as an isekai light novel. Oh and wanger too if you're that type.

No but for like for real! I even have a partner whom I've been writing with for years and I'm still like "please don't judge me ;_; I just want our babus to be passionate with each other!"

• Haha
Reactions: Dusk
It's actually a little weirder to me to write with someone for years and then be like "should we bring out the dongs now?" Because they are comfortable (or even like, idk) my normal writing but then what if the sexy bits are very unsexy and then they're like "wow I thought you were so much cooler than that" and then they block me and we never speak again. Slow burn is very fun though. And I need my lewd to have story behind it, so it's a tough angle to work.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Diana
It's actually a little weirder to me to write with someone for years and then be like "should we bring out the dongs now?" Because they are comfortable (or even like, idk) my normal writing but then what if the sexy bits are very unsexy and then they're like "wow I thought you were so much cooler than that" and then they block me and we never speak again. Slow burn is very fun though. And I need my lewd to have story behind it, so it's a tough angle to work.
See if all my writing is unsexy sexy bits no one can be disillusioned in receiving unsexy sexy bits.

all of yall are wrong. Its penor and Vagana. End of story, bye bye, see you later.

• Haha
  • Love

I dunno, I'd argue that there is a difference, albeit not TOO much of one between broaching NSFW topics or even sex, and getting down to actual "smut". For example, my character in the rp I referenced had already had a sort of humorous "oops I'm naked" scene in the RP but I don't recall using any euphemisms.

There's a barrier too between being clinical/vague or using weak terms like "member" and hitting your partner with the ole "His splendiferous siren-slaying salami", or the classic "Meat-mashing murderboner", you know? There comes a point, at least in a significant share of my 1x1s where I'm like, "Can we just call it a cock or whatever? What are you comfortable with?" because I'm long past the point in my writing career where being that vague is satisfying, but I'm also reticent to bother my partner with a buncha dirty words they aren't ready for.

I would call that "the cock barrier", in my experience, and I hope I'm not alone in that department.
I tend to be more of the "weak" terms as you've put it. I use member or sensitive bud to describe certain anatomy. I just find that more comfortable for me. I have also used more clinical terms but they don't feel right. Then there's the "vulgar" terminology and I just don't like writing it. I don't know. Just my own comfort level. I also don't do heavy smut. I'm 100% more plot over smut any day.

• Love

I'm totally using those terms. @Diana, be prepared.

My RP partner and I have been going at it for like six years nearly, and in that time written enough smut fanfiction about our characters in various AUs that would make a nun cry. 😂 Somehow they ran away from us and became kinky.

I tend to be more of the "weak" terms as you've put it. I use member or sensitive bud to describe certain anatomy. I just find that more comfortable for me. I have also used more clinical terms but they don't feel right. Then there's the "vulgar" terminology and I just don't like writing it. I don't know. Just my own comfort level. I also don't do heavy smut. I'm 100% more plot over smut any day.

And this is exactly why I tiptoe around things until I have that discussion. It doesn't matter how long you've been writing, there's always someone with different sensibilities than you, and that's why it comes down to that conversation for me. At the end of the day, partner comfort is key. You aren't any lesser of a writer for using the terms you wish to.

And this is exactly why I tiptoe around things until I have that discussion. It doesn't matter how long you've been writing, there's always someone with different sensibilities than you, and that's why it comes down to that conversation for me. At the end of the day, partner comfort is key. You aren't any lesser of a writer for using the terms you wish to.
Of course. And I also never tell a partner how they should write. If they're comfortable with writing a certain way then that's cool. I'll write how I want and they can write how they want. All good.