This is Destiny...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

Major Arcana

The Flow of Fate
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Good day! Call me, Arcana!

I'm new here but definitely not new to the rp scene. I've written fiction stories of all kinds over the last two decades, for both profit and fun! (dear lorte, don't make me say my age) I'm a ghost writer by trade (boo!) And am usually swamped writing commissions and chapters for other people's story.

However, the age old itch to write my own tales has reared its head again, and thus, I am on the prowl to meet new fellow writers and embark on adventures that truly tickle my fancy! Consider me returning from a hiatus, so I may be a bit rusty as far as writing with others. But give me a chance to warm up and I promise to knock your socks off!

Awkward introductions aside, please feel free to message me if you'd like to chat or have inquiries! I'm currently looking for some group rps to jump into, but I'm never opposed to taking up some good 1x1s

May the odds always be in your favor,
Major Arcana

Hey there Arcana, nice to meet you!

We're glad you found your way to iwaku, it's exciting that you're wanting to get back into the writing scene! In the RP way, I mean. Sounds like you keep yourself busy with writing regardless! Any way, there's a ton to enjoy here on the site, so to get you started I would recommend checking out Newbie Navigation. It should help with any initial questions you might have.

If you're looking for Group Rps, I'll put a couple links below for you to look at as well for your convenience!
Original Group RPs
Fandom Group RPs
Chat RPs **I haven't done one of these myself but they look super fun >:3 and something you could get into right away
Roleplay Relams

And of course, if you have any questions please reach out to staff. We have the green usernames and are always here to help.

🤍 Take care and happy writing! 🤍

P.s. No pun intended, but I love your profile pic!

Welcome to Iwaku! \o/
Hope you like it here! :D

welcome to the site! :D