This Has Everything

R

Ragna Terumi

Original poster
So just to alert you, I sense your chakras, and auras back to that in a heartbeat. When my telepathy was just starting out I asked the late Lilith 'is The Black Dahlia Murder Telepathic?'. And she quickly answered "yes." And I used my method of telepathy (which is connecting my energy with other telepaths in this dimension). To talk to you guys, I use my witch powers or the gift (I generalize physic abilities as witch and The Gift is a reference). To permanently prefect the auras, and force and simultaneously keep the chakras open with my spells. Hm. I have a physical body that was created in the eighth dimension by my future lives father and in him I killed all the gods cleaned out and destroyed heaven, hell, and purgatory and am much stronger in him. And yes I'm in his now. He has no consciousness of his own and I had nine things that are increased when I'm in him. One of which is reading all minds. I view closing the chakras as weakness and do not allow this and protection shields and meditations aren't something you should worry about. I'm about to give you kivas to kill the offenders with because factually your astral body can't hurt the since the themselves are physical. Like my father Hazama and my mother Konoe. My second body is physical tantamount to my ship my father gave me to which I use to travel everywhere and abduct fellow witches once I speak with them telepathically or physical or both. So when I'm here in my second body I'm disguised in all black and a black mask. These (mask have minds of their own) and I take them off whenever I want. I do that and turn my self invisible or am turned invisible by the family to keep shit from getting unnatural because my first body the one sending this is what my second body looks like. Your one of my influences in goth death metal. I have the swords in my ship and are giving them too you now if anything happens like you can't see or feel them it's the family playing, they see you as members of the Terumi Residence.

• Love
Reactions: Azarthes
Dude. What is the purpose of this? Is this a discussion? A journal entry? Random words you just wanted to post? How is someone supposed to respond to this?

OH GOD! THE SPAMBOT ARMY HAS INFECTED REGULAR MEMBERS WITH THEIR ZOMBIE VIRUS!

TO ARMS, MEN! TO ARMS!

MAN THE BATTLEMENTS!

THEY CAN TAKE OUR THREADS BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
WAR FACES ON, SCRUBLORDS.

42c.jpg

That's my daily dosage of testosterone for the day, today.

.-.
I
What.

This thread has allready devolved into a picture of a man strangling a naked woman.

How do we go from incomprehensible gibberish to that?

Oh well:

1199770830896.jpg

FOR IWAKU!

I'm getting flashbacks to a similar thread...

*arms bazooka*

Passions that quicken your senses, fulfill; quench the thirst of lonesome years! Yet the sun has shadows, learn to control your will; to enjoy life long happiness, not tears! Wait! Rise to the stars above & thrill! Arouse the very flames of life! Sweetheart, kiss me: Hold still, hold still! Listen to God's reward for strife! Rosebuds, slowly woken, break budding open! delicate, sweet, so on soft fingertips; shivering up your spine, red pulsing blood; in lightning speed through your pure body's lips! Caressing deep, searching, way out of sight; oh beautiful spirit of God's eternal Spring! Heat of passion in a warm moonlit night! Ecstasy to be buried in heaven, within! Relaxed then to long, dreamless sleep; body & soul join close in life's most brilliant bliss! Revealing clarity4eauty-harmony-peace, sailing on far away sun-laden ships! Yet-what-cunninq-feminine-touch, can draw new desire to pulsing lips! When-soft-hands wander-casually-such, deftly down near lingering tips! Who else but God gave man Love that can spark mere dust to life, the Moral ABC uniting All-One, brave, all life.

Too many words, not enough pictures.

TO THE GUNDAMS!

5e609b364e3e5e163816a993e77c39d5f35f334a.jpg

Oh man. Soon this thread will be full of furrys. That picture is true neko art.

Well since I have nothing better to do, lets dump a few comic strips.

1416162882913.jpg

1416164311230.jpg