This Beautiful, Yet Fragile World OOC

S

Soul Breaker Sam

Original poster
Zaya is a new model cyborg. But the technical term for her is an Android. Android #206. She was created by a mad scientist to destroy the world. He has tried programing her to be ruthless... reckless. She maybe able to kick ass and kill anyone in her path.... but she doesnt feel like she is destined to kill... She doesnt want to kill. And when she meets a group of teens her age they help lead her to the path she is destined to take...
((Author's Note: This is my first scifi... I am usually not into scifi but I figured I could give it a shot! :3))
~Character Info~
Name: Android #206. But she goes by Zaya.
Species: Cyborg/Android
Personality: Will find out in the RP :P. Its a surprise lol
Extra Info: She is the first female Android ever made
Looks:

Attachments

• imagesCAEIZA0Q.jpg
    imagesCAEIZA0Q.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Sami! I will join this RP with you! I will also try helping you get more people into the RP! :3D
~~~~~
-Character Info!-
Name: White Jones
Species: Human
Personality: Outgoing, Bubbly, Strong, King, Caring, Smart, Goofy, Sweet and Funny.
Looks: He also has an athletic body! :)

Attachments

• 1965495_1315340402011_4res_328_300.jpg
    1965495_1315340402011_4res_328_300.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
Can you add a few more details about the universe?
PS don't forget about tough love...Eli almost did

images

Name: Kuroi Haruno " K "
Species: Human/robotic limb
Personality: Fighter, Protective, strong, Fast, Funny
Extra Info: His arms and leg are robotic limbs ( If that is okay )

>.< Shhh! Did not XD . >.> hehe...

Lol ok Vanessa :3. Well basically this kind of takes place in 2020 so technology is slightly more advanced. I already created the RP already. ^_^ The RP should give you a little more detail if you want. Just look in the Scifi genre section and you should find it.
And Eli... >.> You are such a liar! Lmao! XD

anime-purple-hair-girl.jpg
Name: 85
Species: Cyborg
Personality: She can communicate with different machines because of her AI Organic brain. She can be found having deep conversations with Toasters and other house hold items.
Extra Info: Because of a freak accident five years ago mot of her organs are robotic, including half her brain. She has a perfectly bad memory, though every now and then she sees flashes of her past her organic robot brain attempts to fuse with her human brain. Her flash backs sting because of the high voltage electric exchange the organic robot brain give her. Other than that she's a happy, forgetful, hyperactive something teen year old who calls herself 85.

Name: Android #P000 (Project H.I.E.R.O. [Human Intelligence Engineered for Risky Operations])
Age: ?? (Not sure how many years it would for them to have gotten to Android #206. I'm assuming he'd be well over 200 years old.)
Species: Android
Personality: Undeveloped, leaving him very curious.
Extra Info: The very first prototype Android, was sent to be scrapped. The lead developer on the project though refused to destroy him, Dr. Fujikari saw potential in continuing to develop this prototype. Dr. Fujikari invested 50 years of development into this Android before vanishing, leaving Android #P000 in a stasis lock.
Looks: (Actual form and synthetic flesh form)

Attachments

• kamen_rider_bio_kikaider_form_by_heatnixrider-d5b8ap6.png
    kamen_rider_bio_kikaider_form_by_heatnixrider-d5b8ap6.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 25464anime-guy.jpg
    25464anime-guy.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for not posting yet! I was babysitting the past two days! Post coming!

Can i still join in?

Name: Shane Scarlet
Species: Human
Personality: Smart, Tactical, Caring, Just.
Extra Info: Wields a deadly weapon and was hired to take care of a Android that is said to be dangerous.
Looks:
a8d4afeac42be4a3950087d756f806ebc2138292.jpg

tumblr_mfy2kpLF0H1qgw8uro1_400.gif

a male ruby o.o wow never seen that before, its amazing