2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
I'm thinking about leaving not only iwaku, but my other role play sites as well.
I'm tired of people dropping role plays randomly without telling me, or people
never replying/taking forever to reply.

I state in all my sign up threads : Please do not randomly leave- at least let me know.
&
Please be able to reply at least once a day.

Apparently it doesn't mean anything though-
some people get online for hours, and don't reply for like, a week.
It's really annoying, and I'm getting tired of it.

I'll probably stay around to reply to friends on my page and stuff,
but I'm not sure if I'm staying to role play or not.

I'm sorry you haven't found what you're looking for. I think it's important to remember that people have lives, you know =)? No one is a machine dedicated to roleplaying, and, sometimes, unexpected complications come up in real life. I wish you luck in everything, and I hope you make the best decision for yourself.

Reactions: 1 person
Don't quit Rp! D: Noooooo. Real life does trump RP. Personally, I find it hard to post once a day because sometimes my muse just doesn't let me. Sometimes, I have to just sit there a stew for awhile to figure it out which totally doesn't mean I'll never reply. Which, I'm sure for some of my roleplay partners is hard since there are times where I may get inspiration for another roleplay first before theirs, even if theirs is sitting there longer.

Just keep trying! :D You'll find someone ^.^ I'm sure of it. Don't qqquuiiitttt.

D: I'm sorry to see you even feeling a need to think on such a thing, but I can understand at the same time. If you do stop RPing, I'll admit I'll be sad for many reasons...But I can't stop you. You should do what you feel you need to do. Just know you're awesome, loved, and we hope you stay. As is obvious most likely already.

Also, I've been enjoying RPing with you <3

I really appreciate all your love guys.
I didn't know people liked me here, I mean, besides a few friends.

Thank you all so much!
I'm thinking of staying, I just get tired of things.
I'm sorry for posting this.

There's nothing wrong with posting how you feel. Just take a step back and consider that things do happen. It takes me ages to post because I just can't get in that mood or things come up, ya know? Maybe chat RP would be better for you if you need faster replies. Just log your chat RP somewhere on the forums or something. You know, look for a way to make it easier or more entertaining for you. I hope things work out. :)