Think you have what it takes to get behind the wheel? ;)

• Thread starter driven to drift
  • Start date
D

driven to drift

Original poster
Alright, so I've got these cravings I'm hoping a couple of you might be able to help me out with! Being a little bit of a car nut, I'd be interested in getting a few race/car-oriented roleplays going! Don't know much about either? Don't worry about it! If any of these plots interests you at all I'd still be willing to work with you! I can give you just about any extra information about any aspect of them that you might need to/want to know!

So! Without further ado, I have bolded the role I am interested in playing~ I admit I am looking for anyone willing to play the male to my female character for these! Sorry! Dx
If any of these plots tickles your fancy, feel free to post so here or shoot a message my way! 8D

Veteran Driver/Competing Driver - I would prefer this to be in a setting of either Global Rallycross or Formula Drift, however this can be negotiated. To hopefully keep confusion to a minimum, the plot will be written with Formula D in mind. Honestly, you wouldn't have to know too much about the motorsports/driving aspect of it, and I can give a brief run down of the basics for all of them. :3

• It was no secret that the world of motorsports is dominated by men and often times any women that were involved were often snickered at and looked down upon. That was what she and her brother both expected when she finally got her Formula D license and a big-name sponsor or two. Many of the drivers had seen her practice and were excited to have her in the group, including a veteran driver who already had a championship under his belt. Her older brother - acting as both her spotter and primary mechanic - kept a sharp eye on her as she befriended the other drivers. He knew that if she let herself get too comfortable with any of the single guys around her that bad things could happen from their sponsor's end. Particularly when he finds her hanging around with the bachelor vet nine years her senior. She was aware of his concerns and also very aware that it could end up badly...but as time went on, she found herself more and more drawn to him...and the more time they spent together, the closer they got...and as their relationship advances, they decide to keep it quiet amongst their driving comrades. Their competitive spirit wouldn't let it affect their driving, anyway...but what will happen when one of the drivers not so keen on how well she had been doing all season catches them exchanging some affections in quiet...and then her brother mysteriously finds out...

Professional Driver/Mechanic - again, I would prefer rally, rallycross or Formula D. Can be negotiated.

• When in need of a new member for his crew, he was surprised to see a clearly female name on the list...and then astonished by both her appearance and even more-so by the obvious ease with which she worked on and could read the car. His manager was uncertain, but he insisted and she was added to the team. A few months later, after an initial few days of teasing and her very much holding her own, no one questioned her ability to keep up with and save everyone's ass. She was nothing but professional, though, and the fact that she had been raised by her father and three brothers was obvious...but there was something that gradually brought the two closer and closer...and at the end of fundraiser party that they had all attended, they found themselves crossing the barrier she had put up...and where things go from there has yet to be determined.

Police Officer/Female Street Racer

• What's more fun than a game of cat and mouse? On a street racing level, little is. An officer has been on the case of a particularly raucous group of street racers for several months now. Each time they plan a meet, he manages to find leads and meets them there, but one member of the group always leads him away from the others, and eventually gets away from him as well. He could go after one of the others, but she always draws his attention away, waving out the window of her car, cutting him off until finally he starts to see it as more of a game. She teases and runs and he accepts the challenge, getting better and closer every time. Until, finally, on an off-day while coming out of a shop, who should he happen upon but her, peering innocently through a shop window. As if he could let her get away...only to realize he had been suspended for what the force believed to be his "play" on the case and inability to finish it. Unable to arrest her, he decides to approach her anyway and the two begin to talk...
  • This could also be more of a Fast and Furious style plot, where the police officer is undercover and trying to shut them down from the inside and she is sort of the "head honcho" of the group.

These are actually amazing ideas! :3 I've also thought of them myself,
but I'd want to play the same roles you've already claimed. xD lol Great minds...!

I hope you're able to find someone else who will be interested! :D Happy hunting!