Things that make you smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching people talk about something they love. Or watching them get really enthusiastic about something they love.

Watched Brian Cox talk about physics and Cern, I was grinning like a dumbass the entire time.

And cats. Any animal really, but cats always make me smile, though it's sort of bitter-sweet after I had to put down my own two ice-brains. Kittens, though. Heaven have mercy on my mortal soul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cats. Kittens are cute but it's the full grown cats that are beautiful.

Also Natasha and Henrik (my own two cats) always make me smile. Too bad I can't have them at the dorm...

Reactions: - Falcon -
@Tempest

Without fail :3

But in case she gets insulted about being called a thing, then movie nights always make me happy. I don't care if I hate the movie, it still makes me smile, especially when I'm in good company that I can snark with.

<3 You make me smile without fail, too...

Uhm, right... If I don't have Meghan to cheer me up... Let's see... Playing with my puppy dog? My dog is such a spazz, her energy can just be infectious... Ya know, before she turns back into a sloth and flops over. : P

Watching my cats group cuddle.
Watching my riffraff dog trying to catch flies.
Seeing pictures of my niece and my best friend's baby on Facebook.
When my hubby tries to make a joke. And with that, whenever I make a joke and he laughs at it.
The corny, sappy lines my hubby makes up whenever I'm frustrated about something. (Seriously some of the cheesiest things I've ever heard)

Status
Not open for further replies.