Things That Grind My Gears >.<

• Thread starter Wizard Secretary Doxa
  • Start date
W

Wizard Secretary Doxa

Original poster
Ok so anyone can post here not just me ...

WHat really grind my gears is that whenever I walk to Starbucks half the people there have MaBooks and then when they look at your laptop they got this weird look in their face that could say'I am better than you haha'

bad-day.jpg

Thing that grinds my gears:

B*TCHES WHO GO AROUND THE MALL IN THEIR LITTLE GROUPS LAUGHING AT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE THEY'RE BETTER THAN THEM!

I really f*cking hate.that. :infuriated:

What grinds my gears: Self centered punks who shun others because of a tiny difference, casting them out of the group and poking fun at them

*me executes alexhandr for heresy*

The two main threats to Iwaku are the hipster and the heretic. The former we destroy by the sword, and the latter we destroy by faith and the sword.

B-brother... urgh... you... grinded my gears. That is why I took to the Warp. *Dies*

THE ASYLUM REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS. >:[

Ocha, I'm going to start saying that at random intervals irl now. "Grind it good, baby!"

Also, men with vaginas. And pregnant men. No man should be moodier than me. It is possible.

And people that don't think angry short girls can be deadly.

>.> *Steals Ishara's chips and nutella and cheeze curls and eats them quickly, his large draconic maw allowing him to scarf it all down.*

Ishara, I'm going to give you the strength of an Angry Marine

-whispers- there is no santa

Do you know what grinds my gears?

Every. Goddamn. Thing.