Things that cheer you up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon

Adventure Finder
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I have a shifting work schedule, so My online times will be random.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, scifi, futuristic modern, fantasy modern, Action/adventure, Mystery, Fan-based,
All right Iwaku, so lately I've had a case of the blues, and I started thinking about different ways to cheer myself up.
So far I've had a Leverage marathon, watched my favorite Marx Brothers movies, did some sketching, chowed down on some food that wasn't healthy at all, and had some good chats with a friend or two.

When you're feeling down what do you do?

I normally eat lots of chocolate (typical girl) and listen to music. Or watch cute animal videos.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
I try to find hilarious gifs and stare at them for a while. Or I play a game that's super easy that I like. Or I find a nice thing to stare at. I also like eating chicken nuggets or fried chicken or mac and cheese or mashed potatoes.

• Thank You
Watch most any episode of Supernatural with Castiel in it. I love the goof ball. Surround myself with all my pets, or take a walk. The important thing is to force a smile and keep it. It makes everything better n.n

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Falcon and Diana
CASTIEL FOREVEEEERRRR!

*cough*

I roleplay, and if I can't play, I usually just curl up somewhere and watch endless TV or read a book. O_O Anything that keeps my attention focused on another world.

Seriously?

In all honesty.. Jack Daniel's and chocolate for me. Almost Always xD

If not.. Good music with my headphones on and exercise. Working out.~

• Thank You
Boot up skyrim, load up my hunter, pack up wherever I camped last, and set forth for a new hunting ground.
Realism mods are the best.
2cht55l.gif

• Thank You
Listen to sad music so I don't feel alone and have a nice fag(cigarette) cheers me up :) also lots of lucozade and chocolate lol

• Thank You
Something like The Lego Movie or the Yogscast is guaranteed to cheer me up after a bad day.

• Thank You
Though it is often frowned upon. Burning things makes me feel better n.n

Both metaphorically and literally.

Reactions: - Falcon -
Listen to music, exercise, and watch Miyazaki movies.

• Thank You
Something else I do when I'm down in the dumps is watch the BBC show, Sherlock. I love the plot, and I love Benny's acting. :3

• Love
Reactions: Razilin and Falcon
Apparently going to the dojo and getting thrown around helps too =D

Status
Not open for further replies.