Theme Song #53

C

Celest

Original poster

Music touches people in different ways. Many people enjoy listening to music for inspiration, and others simply listen to it to relax. Some songs tell stories while others allow you to make your own story.

Your challenge:

Listen to the song above then take a minute or two to think about it.

Write out a scene to this song; make this song your scenes theme song.

Let me know what you see when you listen to this music.

(sorry for the late!)

There was a statue upon the mountaintop. It was of a winged wolf with its head toward the ground and standing in a relaxed position. Its wings were folded by its sides. The sun had faded over the horizon. The moon had risen up. Clouds swarmed among it, shielding the moon's light from the wolf. It was full, and white against the dark blue and violet sky. The stone fur was darkening. The claws gained their luster, and the fur it's shine. The beasts eyes were closed. Soon, he was no longer stone.
The moonlight struck him through the clouds that had just parted. His eyes snapped open. They matched the sky. The clouds that surrounded the moon earlier darkened and gathered above him.
Thunder struck him and he smiled, opening his wings. He gave a short chuckle, then with a great flap of his wings, rose into the air. He did a few quick tricks, some dives and loops, nothing too special. The wolf flew over the land and scrutinized it. He had a hint of vengeance in his eyes, but it was masked by pride.
Well done, sister, he thought.
Thank you for your approval, brother, a thought entered his mind. But I suppose that hearing your thoughts mean that my time is over? What a pity. His sister added as she flew into sight. She had white fur that contrasted with his black fur. Her wings were of the same shade as her fur.
It's amazing how fast one billion years can pass.
I guess I have to go now. But first, while this night is still young, would you like to have a dance with me?
I'd be honored.