Theme song #45

C

Celest

Original poster

Music touches people in different ways. Many people enjoy listening to music for inspiration, and others simply listen to it to relax. Some songs tell stories while others allow you to make your own story.

Your challenge:

Listen to the song above then take a minute or two to think about it.

Write out a scene to this song; make this song your scenes theme song.

Let me know what you see when you listen to this music.

The man was walking alone, the war... He shook his head, ever since he came back from the war he's been different, he can't stop thinking about the faces of the men he killed, the people killed at his sides, and the families of both. He was going crazy with guilt, what right did he have to take there lives?! He had none, and now he was being eated alive by everything he saw, everything reminded him of the war. One night he fell asleep and all he saw was the flashing images of people's faces, crying out in pain, closing there eyes to hide tears, falling to there knees in defeat, laying lifeless on the ground. The day after he decided to make things better, become a better person, but when his girlfriend went to surprise him he was put back into attack mode, he spun around and snapped her neck with a flick of his wrists. Once his eyes readjusted, and he saw what he did, he felt overwelming greaf. He first fell backwards, staring at her lifeless eyes, once overjoyed and happy, and then he started breaking things, throwing things out the windows, knocking the t.v. off its stand, tipping over the refridgerator, and then ripping all the drawers from the kitchen and throwing it's contents on the ground. He was out of breath, letting out wails of pain, worce pain than before, and begging god to bring her back. He fell to his knees besides her body and cried, hugging her close to him and letting go of everything. Then, using all his strength, he killed himself, laying on the floor next to her, hugging her, and letting his life go. The only thing he left for a note was, "I'm sorry."

(By the way, I really love that you do this! I love the songs you choose and the inspiration I get from them, so thanks again! :D I apprechiate it greatly! :3)