Thegoria™: A New World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an idea of the character I want to do, just need to see the plot idea first.

I'm still here, lol. Not going anywhere.

• Thank You
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Ok so lets see what we can do here for a plot. I like Phi Chisym's idea about characters building backgrounds as sort of sub-plots that can eventually lead to a connection with a larger future plot. I also want to try something within Amesir. As a matter of fact, what if we do a plot for each province, and related to what Phi said, as we proceed, we can draw the nations to kind of have a more interlinked relationship.

Anyways, back to Amesir. As stated in the brief Capital description for Eldwar, the royal family of Amesir died out and the city and province were left without a ruler for a brief time before the Eldenn Council decided to take the throne as a group of 5 wise elders who knew what needed to be done to care for their home. Now, what if we begin in the time where Amesir still had a king and a queen and heirs to the throne and try and come up with something to kill them off and how the Eldenn Council came to rule over the Eldwar Province? There could also be a sub-plot based around Amesir Mountain, but I'll leave that up to you guys. :)

As for the Strosam Province and Emyrr, what if this was also around the time that the war was going on and Emyrr was still just a military base at the top of the cliffs that later becomes the city of Emyrr? In this case, I would need two war leaders who are butting heads that could fill the backstory for Emyrr because I know nothing about war tactics and such XD haha.

Then the plot for the Shabur province could be the Draconkin trying to find ways to keep their race alive. And then of course any plots that would go along with Phi's characters. Side-note: for all those who have Draconkin characters, and I'm sorry for not mentioning this sooner, I would like you guys to find two pictures (if you are using images as appearance descriptions): one of your character's human half and one of your character's dragon half. Keep in mind that your character is two halves of one whole so they should look fairly similar in appearance. Here are some examples of what I think draconkin should look like:

[spoili]Here are the separated appearances. The two do not need to be in the same picture, but they do need to look alike :)

Anne Stokes.jpg large.jpg StarART35.jpg dragon_by_keelerleah-d61dd66.jpg

Here are the images of what bonded draconkin should look like. These images aren't required but encouraged. Now, the bonded draconkin will have more similarities to the half that is more dominant. Think of it as a genetics thing where females are XX and males are XY but in this case the human part might be XX where as the dragon part might be XY and so a draconkin is born as either an XX draconkin or an XY draconkin. Maybe with different variables since these ones are already spoken for as male and female, but I think you get the idea... I think... haha XD Idk... this is the part where I shut up because I'm over complicating things. lol but if you understand what I'm saying, then great!! My typer's hand wasn't brought on in vain XD haha

32537d18d46f9a2e7f92cf2d361decd7.jpg 4298929-9539191100-41245.jpg 0b1303e52e16ae43c4a8f4dd733da5f9.jpg dragon_in_human_form_by_jahmaty-d4p9mdm.jpg

Any questions, just let me know!! :)[/spoili]

For the Aldildi province, I'm not quite sure what we could do. Perhaps something along the lines of the anima discovering the Seribon ruins and what happened to make the gods contact them and ask for their assistance in rebuilding Seribon.

Also, I'm open to any other ideas you guys might have.

So are you going to make a sign-up thread?

Sorry for the slightly delayed response, am also working on a second project of mine (Top secret for now, hehe).

I read everything that has been posted and while I would've loved to say I have any suggestions for the plots, I do not :c Sorry!

I do however wish to know if you have seen my character sheet, @Aleina. If you haven't, you can find it here -https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/thegoria%E2%84%A2-a-new-world.97429/page-2#post-1979102

If I know if you accept it or not it will make things a lot easier for me to come up with possible plots (I already have ideas for both ways, am trying to think about ways of making them bigger than just the capital of Aldildi and affect the entire province instead. But right now its not that simple, seeing as I woke up 10 minutes ago.)

I would be more than happy to be one of the War Leaders for Strosam. I was going along to a semi-retired mercenary at first, so I'll just need to readjust.

Sorry for the late reply guys. @Nim I did look at your character sheet and I kept meaning to reply to it, but I would respond to someone else and then forget. Sorry :/. Anyways, I was debating whether or not to let your character be human as the anima were the original race to be contacted by the gods to rebuild Seribon. I was doing this in order to make the rp more to the way I had envisioned it, but I now realize that there's nothing wrong with a little diversity. I'm trying really hard to get myself away from the over-complicating things and having a little trouble doing so. I will just point out that the Temple of Seribon is where the head priests reside. That all being said, I approve of your character. Also, if you have any ideas about gods and such, feel free to incorporate them into the roleplay. (I'm imagining Greek-like or Norse-like gods, so anything along those lines would be cool. Also, I wouldn't exceed five gods, just to, once again, avoid complication. And everyone is encouraged to contribute.)

As for the plotting, I need opinions about the plots I posted because I don't want to have plots that no one is interested in, so please post your thoughts so that changes can be made and everyone's happy before I post a sign-up sheet.

@Rain of the Night sounds like a plan! :)

I am more than willing to do the plot for the human kingdom.

Those plots seem fine to me :P

Sounds fine to me. I'm just looking forward to starting.

I have yet do decide whether or not have my protagonist as the Big Brute or the Elf

*shoots a round into the crowd*

But yeah. I want this to continue. Been thinking of other type of characters to make other than the Elf commander and the Murderer Brute

Might be on vacation till tomorrow, but I'm still keeping an eye out!

Status
Not open for further replies.