4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Romance, Fantasy, Smut, YAOI, Slice of Life, Modern Fantasy,
  • For years there has a social study been going on on several schools. The nowadays students don't know any better than in their last year -graduation year- their whole status and life will depend on whatever card they find. Our characters have been together for the past five years of their school carreers. Some of them have been come friends, some of them have become enemies, some of them are lovers, and others are haters. Still they all made it together to their last year and now is there time to rule the school, figurative speaking of course...

Now what is so special about this last year? Apart from the fact that they, you know, graduate. As mentioned before their whole status and life will depend on cards. What kind of cards, you may ask? Well normal playing cards. This graduation year will be the 'Spades' and who ever finds the King of Spades, they will be king of the year. The whole year. They are allowed to make rules, bend rules, change grades, they hold the absolute power... However fair warning, not all Kings have lasted a whole year. Since if you have a King, there has to be a court, nobility and of course people. Court will be the Queen and Jacks, nobility will be the two of spades to the ten of spades. And the people... that are the cardless. But be careful, a revolution can be easily started... and a throne can be overthrown...

So what will this year of Spades bring? Well, that is part of the social study. How will people react to having sudden powers based on nothing but luck? Are the relationships of these students strong enough to withstand whatever the cards will bring them? That we will see...
  • The roleplay will mostly revolve around school life, but it will involve more than boring classes and lunchbreaks. Just like on a real school there will be fieldtrips, Christmas Balls, Science fairs and art week. All of it leading up to eventually the Finals and hopefully graduation. And then spring break of course. To keep the roleplay alive, there shall be skips in the timeline to different months and events of the school year. I will make sure to communicate this very well with you on the discord.

I wish to add some more challenge to this roleplay by making it a dutch school and thus mostly take place in the Netherlands. This simply for the reason that I am from the Netherlands so I understand the dutch schoolsystem better than the American system. However this does not mean you have to know all the ins and outs of the dutch schooling. I will explain whatever you will need to know (see the background tab) and you can always ask me if things are still left unclear.

The students have no idea that the card system is part of a social study. It is a study that started in 2010 and will last until 2020. It has been in place when our students started in their first year. However they may have older sisters or brothers who remember that there had not been a card system or the first year of the card system.

Our characters will all be in their graduation year. That means they will be 17 or 18 years old in their graduation year. Some may be 19 or 20 if they had to redo one or two years, and some may be 16 if they have skipped a year. Redoing a year is not as uncommon as skipping a year. (either way always discuss with me on beforehand). Furthermore our characters will all be in their last year of VWO (Voorbereidend wetenschappelijk onderwijs aka pre-university education), therefor most of them will be smart and have the ambition to go to university. Still I have heard things like 'a minute is 100 seconds right?' and 'but miles and kilometers are the same..' and other things like that during my education. With other words, they are not gifted. Just a bit smarter than your average joe maybe and good at studying. Depending on how many people are interested and will join, all characters will be in the same class.

Lastly, I will be making a better setting once this rp starts. I will add in different places so you guys can get a bit of a feel of where your characters can be. Things like the little park across the school, the cafeteria of the school, the little snackbar and bakery they go for lunch. I am open for input on these things as well. Later on.
  • So, since this roleplay will take place in the Netherlands, I will give you a bit of very quick guide on the Dutch Schoolsystem and school experience. This includes all that I think you need to know to get a bit of insight to get a realistic image of how Dutch school life is. If you want to know more, or things are unclear, feel free to ask me, okay?

Let's start of by more general things. The minimum age for purchasing alcohol and cigarets is 18 years in the Netherlands. Yes, drugs such as marihuana and hash can also be purchased if you are above 18. However it is only legal to use drugs in a private setting. Still that doesn't stop people from smoking marihuana in parks or when they walk through the streets either. However if the cops bust you, you will get fined. The legal amount of marihuana to carry on you is 5 gram. If you carry more it will be confiscated and you will be fined. If you get repeatedly fined, or are really out of it, or carry more than 15 gram on you, you will be taken to the policestation which may end up in court hearing and even jail time.

Okay further to driving. It is most common to get your driverlessons when you are 17/18. You are allowed to drive on you own when you are 18 years or older. Under 18 years, you will need a person next to you in the car with a minimum of five years drivers experience and a certificate. Still it is highly unlikely for students to have their own car, or be allowed to use their parents car. Most people go to school by bike or by bus and it is highly unlikely to come by car. (even in college and uni this is uncommon until your last years). Depending on where you life the average student has a 20-40 minute commute by bike to school (I believe, not based on real facts, only my experience).

So school stuff. One class hour is 50 minutes. First hour starts at 8.30 till 9.20 and so on. You will have small break and a big break. The small break is late morning, the big break is mostly meant for lunch. Lunch can be brought from home or purchased at the school cafeteria (or if the students chose to they can go to the snackbar or bakery which are just a 5 minute walk away from school).
    [spoili]
    First hour 8.30-9.20
    Second hour 9.20 - 10.10
    Third hour 10.10 - 11.00
    Small break 11.00-11.20
    Fourth hour 11.20-12.10
    Fifth hour 12.10-13.00
    Big break 13.00-13.25
    Sixth hour 13.25-14.15
    Seventh hour 14.15-15.05
    Eight hour 15.05-15.55
    [/spoili]

Last but not least schoolsubjects. At the end of the third year, students are required to chose a profile that fits them. There are four preset profiles a student can chose from; Culture and Society (CS), Culture and Economics (CE), Science and Health (SH) and Science and Engineering (SE). With this the students choses its mandatory subjects on top of the base subjects. Apart from this they are also required to chose two voluntary subjects that can be almost anything. I will make a class time table for this roleplay later on.
    [spoili]
    Base Culture and Society Culture and Economics Science and Health Science and Engineering Voluntary
    Dutch Geography Geography Physics Physics Music
    English History History Science Science Art
    Mathematics Math C Economics Biology Math B or D Sport Extra
    Sports French Math A or C Math A or B Computer Science
    German French Spanish
    German Chinese
    Social Sciences
    Etc. (discuss with me)

NOTE: Mathematics are a base subject, students are free to chose their level of math in some profiles. Students can also chose a higher mathlevel than usual, however that is very uncommon. Math levels are weird because of an old/previous system used.

Math A
    Focuses on applied sciences, probability theory and statistics. Suitable for those who want to study economics or biomedical science.

Math B
    Focuses on analysis, geometry, algebra, formulas and equations and mathematical reasoning. Suitable for students who want to follow up with physic or science studies.

Math C
    Focuses on basic math mostly. It is the easiest form of maths. It is ment for students who want to do a social, cultural or liguisitc study.

Math D
    Focuses on algebra, formulas and mathematical reasoning. It goes further than Math B and is suitable for a engineering or scientific study.
    [/td][/spoili][td][/td]
  • As mentioned several times now, our characters will be graduates of the pre-university eductions. That means most characters will be 17 or 18 years old. Most of them will become 18 during the school year. Exceptions are possible, but you will need to discuss them with me. If not, I will not accept them. No matter how good your argument is. You ask on beforehand if you can make an older or younger character.

This will be a modern realistic roleplay. While I do like a lot of variation to the characters, I do wish them to be realistic. That doesn't mean I won't allow characters with a problematic background, or some other things that are out of the ordinary. But please discuss this with me on beforehand. This is a normal school and the highest level of secondary education, so I don't want fifteen characters with all OCD so sever they can not function normally.

Transfer students are allowed. I will allow a maximum of two. Again ask me on beforehand. Or change your character idea. I am most open to help you with ideas to make them work for both of us.

Multiple characters are allowed. Yet you are only allowed to have ONE carded character to give everyone a fair shot.

NPCs are allowed, but please discuss with me on beforehand. In my opinions NPCs will play part in the story and are only to be played by the person who created them, unless that person says differently. People that will only be mentioned (like students talking about their parents, or siblings) are not NPCs in my opinion. I will make NPCs for the teachers (if someone wishes to help or has some great teacher idea feel free to share!). So sorry but your character can only be a student.

Before you ask. No you can not reservate roles as a certain card. I want to use a dice system for this to keep it as random and fair as possible.This means that when you write your characters intro you will roll two die. The result of your roll will be the card your character finds. You can either than decide to keep it, or try again. After your second attempt you can only chose to keep that card or be cardless. For more info see the 'cards' tab.
  • This year is the year of Spades. One deck of playing cards will be hidden through out the whole school building on the first day. The graduation students are allowed to go search for them. However only the cards with spades will give them any status. Cheating by bringing your own cards is of course not allowed and if found out will immediately result in being cardless. Other than that, everything is allowed unless it is illegal. So yes you can steal someone elses card or try to manipulate them into trading. As soon as you chose a card and want that card to be yours, you go to the deans and show him. From that point on it is official and your card cannot be stolen anymore.

IC-wise this will mean that your first post will be about your character finding a card. I will throw two die for you and the outcome of that will be your card. Then in your next post you can decide if your character puts the card back (declines it) and searches for another card (so a new dice throw) or if they keep it. Once a card is found, the card will stay in that place. So lets say Alice finds a card in the library. Dice role results in the Five of Spades. She decided not to take it and moves on. Then Benny comes into the library and he finds a card. That card will still be the Five of Spades, so there is no need for a dice role.

The dicethrow will be with two 7-faced die.
    2 will be Two of Spades
    3 will be Three of Spades
    4 will be Four of Spades
    5 will be Five of Spades
    6 will be Six of Spades
    7 will be Seven of Spades
    8 will be Eight of Spades
    9 will be Nine of Spades
    10 will be Ten of Spades
    11 will be Jack of Spades
    12 will be Queen of Spades
    13 will be King of Spades
    14 will be Ace of Spades
    If you get an throw with equal eyes you get to chose the Joker card. There will be two jokers in the game. Once those are chosen, equal eyes mean nothing. I am sorry.

So now, why would you care so much for what card you get? As I said before, your card will determine your status and rank, but some also give you some nice extras.

The People - The cardless
    These students will have no special rights at all. They will have to listen to all rules made above them. They will have no say in how things go (theoretically, however being friends with a King might give you some
    influence?)

The Nobility - Two to Ten of Spades
    They only have one right: Switch of Grades. A noble can chose to switch his grade for anyones ranked below him. However this can only be done once per month. Also the noble who wishes to use this right has to write it down on top of his exam, both that he wants to use this write and with whom he wishes to switch grades.

The Royalty - Jack, Queen and King
    These three together make the Royalty. That means they get to decide how someone who breaks the rules shall be punished. Furthermore they each get to make new rules or erase former made rules. The Jack can do this once per month. The Queen is allowed to make a rule every week. The King however can make a rule every day. These rules can be anything, as long as it is not illegal or extremely threathening to ones wellbeing, same goes for the punishments.

The Odd - Ace and Jokers
    The Ace may not seem like special card, but it is. Each day they can go specifically against one rule or punishment. Also they can deny their grades being switched. However use this protection, the Ace will have to write it down at the top of his exam. In return, he has no right to switch grades at any given moment. The Joker is perhaps the card the Royalty should fear most. Those with a Joker card can go against whatever rule whenever they want. The rules simpy do not apply to them. Further more they can protect up to three persons each per exam to have their grades switches. Again this protection has to be given at the start of the exam by writing the names down at the top.
  • 1) All iwaku and normal roleplaying rules apply.

2) Characters will be between 17 and 18 years old. Any oddities to them should be discussed with me on beforehand. This goes for age, background, mental and physical wellbeing, status etc.

3) You can not reservate a certain card. Your role with be decided with dice throws.

4) You can hop in and hop out at any time in this rp. However if you hold a key character or Royal card, please be dedicated or otherwise decline your card.

5) You will write in third person past tense. I would like to see at least two / three paragraphs per post.

6) Hot and heavy is not allowed, since really? At school? Take it to PMs or something. Besides this will not be a red starred rp, so be careful you are not breaking any rules!

7) Communicate with me and the other players. This will happen through discord. If you do not wish to be part of the discord you will miss out on a lot of information, so I will most likely not accept you.

8) You can not post anything in the IC, before I have accepted your character.

9) Multiple characters are allowed, but you are not allowed to have more than one card character, until further notice.

10) These characters have been classmates for the past five years. It is likely they have some sort of knowledge and opinion about each other.

11) Any rules may be added if I think that is necessary (or I have simply forgotten them)

• Name Character
    {picture}
    Name FC

• Name (full name)
      Nickname(s)
      Card (leave it blank for now)
      Age (17-18)
      Birthdate
      Sexuality
      Ethnicity
      Study Profile (CS, CE, SH or SE and two subjects of choice. See backgroundtab for more information)
      Future dream: (what do they want to do after school)
    • Good traits (with bit of explanation)
      Bad traits (with a bit of explanation)
      School attitude: (aka making homework, being quiet in class, paying attention or breaking all the rules, goofing around)
      Likes (max 10)
      Dislikes (max 10)
      Hobbies/Sports: (include sport achievements)
    • Eye color
      Hair color
      Body type (height and weight may be included)
      Usual attire:
      Tattoos/Piercings:
    • Family (parents / siblings, include professions and whether or not divorced)
      History (at least one paragraph)
      Medical (if important)
    • Whatever else you want us to know about your character

• Discord > OOC/discord chat
    IC > Finally!
    Places > Still in making
    NPCs > Still in Making

Castlist:
    Valentine van Arensdonk {no card} @DarkiusHeavenstein
    Elain Janoski {WIP} @winnie
    Solar Rhoswen {no card} @Iceydaze
    No character yet @Shavynel
    Josiah Clark Jr. {No card} @Wyborn
    Rosaline Frost {no card}@Unbound
[td][/td]
[td][/td]​
[td][/td]

Last edited:
The School
It is a bit to the edge of the city centre in the middle of a residential area. So it is not too busy with traffic (except for those moments in the morning and afternoon when most students have to get to school or can go home). The city centre is aprox 15 minutes by bike away and offers a lot of clothing stores etc.
The school it self is not that much special. It has a few parking spots behind the building for the teachers. It has a very big place where the students can put their bikes. There is a bussstation at the Eastern side of the building for those who come with public transport.
Furthermore the building has all needed classrooms and even chemistry labs and biology labs. It has one large cafeteria and a big library.
Smoking is only allowed in designated areas or off schoolgrounds.
IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

The Cafeteria
You can bring your own food from home. Or you can buy something in the school cafeteria. During breaks it is open to study or simply relax in small groups.
dhall.jpg

dininghall.jpg

The Classrooms
Though students are not allowed to use laptops in class and are suppose to just take notes the old way (pen and paper). Teacher use interactive white boards. Some may be a bit more skillfull with these than others. Whether or not you sit on the same place every hour is up to the teachers as well. However in all classrooms it is not allowed to drink or eat. Classrooms that are not used can be used by students to meet up for schoolwork with fellow class mates.
fagerhult_classroom_led.jpg

Schoolpark
It is not much, but it is nice enough. It is right across the schoolbuilding and students of the fourth year and higher are allowed to freely roam around here. As long as they do not litter. You can make one round around the little lake in 10 to 15 minutes.
image073.jpg

The Backery
Quite a popular place for students to get something to eat. It is about a two minute walk from school and always very busy during their break moments.
dsc_1964.jpg

Snackbar 'Snoopy'
It is right next to the backery. Also rather popular for breaks or when students have a free hour.
IMG_43702.jpg

Last edited:
Hoven-Vincent-van-denhov.jpg

Christiaan Klein Meilink
Dutch

Biemans-Maartje-Bie.jpg

Lotte Biemans
Maths A

290.jpg

Evert-Jan Bies
Biology

Wagemakers-de-Bruijn-Dymphna-wag.jpg

Willemien Ulkeman
History

Koreman-Pieter-Jan-kor.jpg

Siert van Zuidam
Art

Vlaardingerbroek-Karlijn-vlr.jpg

Marjolein Kappers
Spanish
Berg-Pim-van-den-beg.jpg

Stephan Ballard
English

G%C3%B6ktas-Mustafa-gok.jpg

Udilum Göktas
Maths B

Heijden-Ad-van-der-hey.jpg

Marcel de Groot
Science

Thielen-Bram-thi.jpg

Justen Harberts
Geography

Teurlings-Will-teu.jpg

Bert-Jan Steegeman
Music

400.jpg

Lai Hua
Chinese
292.jpg

Mechthild Buchardt
German

Jolie-Eric-jol.jpg

Laurent Jolie
Maths C

Kock-Angelique-de-kck.jpg

Leentje Tigchelhof
Physics

Vries-Jan-Pieter-de-vie.jpg

Gerrit-Jan van Wietmarschen
Economy

Verstegen-Koen-vst.jpg

Wouter Bekink
Sport

289.jpg

Shivam Abendanon
Drama
Koot-Marie-Jose-koo.jpg

Cécilia Lièvremont
French

Zundert-Ton-van-zun.jpg

Dries Schoonderwoerd
Maths D

Heide-Ivar-van-de-hid.jpg

Floris Mollenhorst
Computer Sciences

Mouwen-Arlieke-mou.jpg

Nelke Zandman
Social Sciences

tom-deelen.jpg

Wouter Brok
Sport Extra

Last edited:
Year Schedule
September - Introduction
October - Art Week
November - Exams
December - Chrismas / New Year Ball
January - Science Week
February - Exams
March - Sports week
April - School trip
May - Finals
June - Graduation
July - Summer Break

Schedule
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday Friday
1 08.30 - 09.20Dutch
English
Dutch
English
French CS
2 09.20 - 10.10Dutch
Physics
Math
A 104
B 105
C 106
D 107
History
German CS
3 10.10 - 11.00Math
A 104
B 105
C 106
D 107
Physics
Math SH SE
A 104
B 105
D 107
History
German
4 11.20 - 12.10Geography
Geography
Chemistry
Geography
Physics
5 12.10 - 13.00History
French
Chemistry
Economy
Physics SE
6 13.25 - 14.15German
Biology
Biology
French
Math SE
B 105
D 107
7 14.15 - 15.05Chemistry
Biology
SportVoluntary 1Voluntary 2 / Sport Extra
8 15.05 - 15.55Chemistry SE
Economy
SportVoluntary 1Voluntary 2 / Sport Extra

Last edited:
Valentine van Arensdonk
MiIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ.jpg

FC: Tomas Lozano

• Name
    Valentine Eduardo van Arensdonk

Nickname
    None so far

Card
    TBA

Birthdate
    8 december 2001

Sexuality
    Questioning

Ethnicity
    Dutch, but Spanish grandparents on his mothers side

Study Profile
    Science and Engineering with Math D
    Computer Sciences
    Biology

Future dream
    Studying game design and making his own famous online roleplay game
  • Good traits
    ~ Friendly, gentle. Valentine is a really gentle and friendly boy. Though the other person would have to make the first step.
    ~ Tolerant. This boy is rather openminded about anything and it takes a lot to make him tick. He is rather patient and will try to flee, before fighting if something unsettles him.
    ~ Intelligent, witty. Valentine is a smart kid. If he wants to learn something, he can quite easily pick it up. As long as he can learn it from a book.
    ~ Imaginative. He has a very abstract imagination. It helps him both with his gaming dreams as well with grasping the concept of abstract maths and science.

Bad traits
    ~ Social awkward, shy. He isn't too good around other people. He often tries to connect with others, but is to shy for it as well. So that makes him awkward and a bit dorky.
    ~ Unathletic. He is prone to trip over his own feet. Besides teamsports are definitely not his kind of thing. No surprise his most hated subject is Sports.
    ~ Conceited. Sometimes Valentine can come off as being entitled or rather conceited. He just happens to forget not everyone in the world is as lucky as he is on academic level.

School attitude
    He is a very serious kid with top grades, though he does not make his homework most of the time. He knows how to get good grades for exams and finals. He picks up quickly on new mathematical or scientific theories.

Games (League of Legends primarily, but also World of Warcraft)
    Cooking
    Just letting his mind drift off
    Sketching

Dislikes
    Groupwork / Teams
    Smoking and excessive drinking
    Sports of any kind, unless it is long distance running
    Hospitals and the smell of desinfectant

Hobbies/Sports
    ~ Gaming. He is ranked in the Challengertier of LoL.
    ~ Marathons. He hasn't really won any prices with it, but he is good with marathons.
  • Eye color
    He has cognac colored eyes

Hair color
    He has dark chocolate to medium chocolate hair. It is mostly styled over his left side.

Body type
    He isn't overly buff, but he has some muscles definition, especially in his legs from running marathons. He has a bit of lanky build as well, though his height isn't nearly that impressive. It is a simple 5'11 (1.81m) so on the average side for males. He likes to keep his body well groomed. His skin has a bit suntouched tone, thanks to his Spanish heritage and some late summer sun. He doesn't have any notable scars or blemishes.

Usual attire
    His attire could be descriped as casual. No matter what his clothing is mostly from top brands. He mostly can be seen wearing (torn) jeans and a simple shirt with jacket over it. Mostly he wears shirts with a round neck or a V neck in solid colors. He is not a person to dress overly colorful or with a lot of patterns on his clothes. His shoes are mostly simple sneakers.

Tattoos/Piercings
    Surprisingly to most, Valentine does have a tongue piercing. He has gotten it when fifteen in the hopes it would gain him so social status. It didn't, but he still decided to keep the little metal piece in his tongue. If he gets anxious, nervous or angry he often starts (subconciously) playing with it)
    MSIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg

• Family
    Mother, 48 - Anesthetist
    Father, 51 - Cardiologist

History
    He was born a bit late, and perhaps a bit as a mistake. Their parents couldn't really use a child in their busy life. Still neither of them wanted to kill the possible life there was and decided to make the best out of it. Valentine was born to loving parents, who did try their best to be as involved in his life as they could be. However both had rather important jobs with very fluctating hours and a lot of last minutes emergencies. This meant that Valentine while growing up was with babysitters or nannies.

Even though he has been through normal schooling with other kids, from a young age on he had trouble with connecting. He never really was able to stay over at other kids places or have them over at his house, since his parents had no time to drop off and pick up. Still Valentine was able to keep up and get good grades all through his first school. It was when he started on highschool that things became problematic. Or at least, it became more obvious how much he lagged behind on social level. And then there was computers and games and new passions that were born. People he could connect with and would be there every hour of the day. More or less...

However little Valentine never gave up and nowadays he does have a few good friends in school. He'd never be a popular kid, but he is fine with that. He isn't the laughing stock at school either, so that is a good thing as well. Still he is known for being a bit goofy and sometimes spaced out. He is just one of the kids. Not known for any good or bad things, not popular or teased. He simply is... and he is perfectly fine with that.
  • I will probably add here stuff later on

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Remmy Rose

Elaine Janoski

A74VEGL.jpg

XqGwU0a.jpg

2rckud2.jpg

YaKSxG3.jpg

general

GIf​

Name
Elaine Caoimhe Janoski

Nickname
EJ

Card
TBD

Birthdate
April 21st

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Ethnicity
Primarily Scottish though she does have some dutch and Italian roots.

Student profile
Tba

Future dream
Tba

appearance

Gif​

Hair
Bright blonde hair that's slightly wavy and reaches a little below her shoulders.

Eyes
A light, hazel brown.

Height
5'2

Weight
90 lbs

Body
Tba

Piercings

Four on each ear

Markings/scars/tattoos
Tba

Usual attire
Tba

Face claim
Kiernan Shipka

persona

Gif​

Personality boons
Tba

Personality banes
Tba

Dislikes
Tba

School attitude
Tba

Hobbies/sports

tba

background

Gif​

Family
> jonathon dave janoski ; father ; deceased
> rowena laken janoski ; mother ; deceased
> nathaniel adam janoski ; paternal uncle ; alive
> teresa jane janoski ; paternal aunt
> emmett kane janoski ; older brother ; alive
> eden cole janoski ; younger brother ; alive

History
Tba

odWCyX4.jpg

iWeBcJz.jpg

Ns7iCfi.jpg

of8UW4X.jpg

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Maximilian Silvestri

3e79dfd34f11199cd45a906d197989f4.png

• Name
    Maximilian Silvestri

Nickname(s)
    Max, Maxi, Maximus, etc

Card
    "I have plenty up my sleeve~"

Birthdate
    31 Oct 2000

Sexuality
    Flirtatious to the max

Ethnicity
    Italian/Sicilian

Study Profile
    Science and Engineering

» Computer Science & Art «

Future dream
    Start up a Gaming Business

• Good traits
    Friendly Max, based on first impressions, always has a smile. Whether it be lazy, mischievous, smug, or warm. Its just the way he is. Smiles are rather powerful after all.

Creative/Imaginative As an individual who enjoys games of all kinds, Max has grown up with quite the imagination. Its hard to figure out what is going on in the pink head of his but you can bet just about anything that its something crazy, fantastic, and epic.

Intuitive Max may not be very expressive of his own feelings nor hyper focused on others but he can get a feel for things by observation alone. If he senses something is off in a situation or with an individual he'll know somethings up. How clearly depends on how much energy he wants to use to figure things out further.

Adaptive Nothing crazy, Max is just a "go with the flow" kind of guy. He's pretty good at winging things and navigating tricky waters so to speak, anything to avoid causing unneeded drama (unless of course he wants too, but that's a different story~). If a certain situation calls for a 180 with the way he deals with things he'll change, he may not always like it but hey, what'cha gonna do?

Integrity Max may be many things, but he is no lair. He will always tell the truth. Even if it means getting his ass kicked! Max does not steal or do anything relatively "bad" unless he feels someone deserved it or the rules are bogus. And, once again, he'll be completely honest about it, the only skeletons in his closet are the ones he actually wants to keep hidden. Keeping stuff like pranks and rule breaking a secret doesn't count, causing mayhem is one of his hobbies, after all. ;3

Authenticity Besides keeping certain aspects of himself under wraps with his poker face, Max is, for the most part, true to himself. What you see is what you get. Everyone has there secrets of course (though Max just likes being mysterious for shits and giggles) but Max typically tries to be open about everything. Course there are topics that he likes to avoid but beyond that he's authentic! A true, genuine jackass!

Bad traits
    Stubborn While Max is usual pretty easy to be around he can be as stubborn as a mule when he wants to be. Not one of the worst traits to have but it can get annoying in certain circumstances. If he takes something seriously enough he won't back down or let it go. And unless he feels he is truly in the wrong (or not) getting him to apologize is a pain.

Grudge Not so much the one to flaunt his grudges, they are more of a quiet and fester kind. He may not even show aggression or spite out right but make it known through little acts and phrases until the right time strikes to make his displeasure known, usually with some casual revenge depending on how deep the grudge is.

Apathetic Max is rather charismatic and chatty so it may come as a surprise at times that those
    characteristics are not always genuine. Do to complications at a young age within his family, Max has lost a bit of his faith in the world. While he doesn't let that stop him from living it does show in certain aspects of his day to day routines. Basically, he takes nothing seriously, good or bad.

Evasive He dodges questions and speculations constantly. In fact, if there is anything he doesn't feel like dealing with he'll try and dodge that too. Fortunately, Max is good about taking responsibilities seriously, or at least the ones he feels are most important. Ones granted to him by others... eh, not so much.

Nosy This is more of a passive trait that he actually wishes he didn't have. Max for some reason tends to stick his nose where it doesn't belong and, as always, this tends to cause him more trouble then its worth. He can't seem to shake the habit though.

Withdrawn Not so much apparent when he's in a good mood but usually when something is
    bothering him. If his evasive skills fail to get him away from something he doesn't want to deal with then his next line of defense is to withdrawal into his shell. Perhaps the only time Max is closed lip and quiet.

School Attitude
    Max is pretty average for the most part. He slouches in his chair, doodles on his desk or notes, and maybe tries to solve the world's problems when he should be focusing on the lectures. He always turns things in on time but usually its after a great deal of procrastinating and late, panicked nights filled with coffees trying to get the done. Unless provoked, Max is usually quiet and depending on his teachers, respectful! If the teacher is an asshole or someone manages to trigger his mischief buttons expect an interest class period.

Animals
    Video games
    Comedies
    Pink
    The Internet
    Trolling

Dislikes
    Chocolate
    Goody-Two-Shoes
    Doing things by the book
    Bad Wifi
    Hypocrites
    Wusses/Snowflakes/Complainers
    Party Poopers

Hobbies/Sports
    Gaming
    Watching TV
    Soccer
    Basket ball
    Coffee shop People watching
    Perusing Game stores
    Pushing buttons~

• Eye color
    Hazel

Hair color
    Pink

» Natural Brunette «

Body type
    5'8" | 163 lbs
    Lean muscle mass, average athletics
    Light Medium toned skin, prone to sunburns

Usual attire
    Example 1 | Example 2 | Example 3 | Example 4 | Example 5

Tattoos/Piercings
    Plans on getting his card tattooed on his wrist~

• Family
    Susanna Silvestri

» Mother | Waitress «

History
    Max grew up never really knowing his dad and that was perfectly fine. His mother, Susanna never went into detail about if but Max suspects that whatever happened left his mother traumatized, or in the very least, hurt. And as a single child growing up with a loving, wonderful mother, nothing hurt Max more than seeing his mother cry. So, to try and fix what his absent father had done, Max developed his charismatic, jokester persona. He never fully acted out as some children in his position would, at least, not with words.

Changing his hair color, wearing expressive clothes, and adopting the "I don't give a fuck" mentality, were basically his ways of coping with his personal issues. And thanks to his father, Max never really developed long time relationships with anyone, not really feeling all that enthusiastic about humanity. He was never cruel or mean to anyone, however, and would even go out of his way to give a helping hand if he saw if (damn nosiness).

All Max really wants is just to help out his mom, make her happy, and maybe have his own gaming company when all is said and done. First he has to get through school though, but at least they made it interesting~

Medical
    None
    "I'm allergic to bullshit."

• Favorite Music Genre(s)
    Alternative Rock
    80s
    Classical

Theme Song

Spirit Animal
    Sloth

Dream
    Ride Dinosaurs

Last edited:
Solar Rhoswen
"Happiness is not something that you have to achieve. You can still feel happy during the process of achieving something.

778812.png

General
●▬▬▬▬▬๑๑▬▬▬▬▬●
Name
Solar Evangeline Rhoswen

Nickname(s)
Sunny, Eve, Eva

Card
?♠?

Birthdate
July 20

Sexuality
Bisexual

Ethnicity
Presumably German
Her adoptive mother is French, her adoptive father is English

Study Profile
Science and Health With Math A
Spanish and Track

Future dream
She wishes to pursue a career in Audiology

Personality
●▬▬▬▬▬๑๑▬▬▬▬▬●
Good traits
~Warm: Like her name, Solar is like a ray of sunshine, shining down on people and warming them with her kind and positive nature.
~Honest: She fully believes that there is no point on telling lies since they are more trouble than they're worth and would rather be open with people to avoid misunderstandings.
~Energetic: If there's something that Solar never runs out of, it's energy. Few have ever seen her tuckered out or asleep. Many even go as far as joking about her being solar powered.
~ Decisive: While Solar may seem like an airhead most times, she is actually pretty decisive. Although her decisions are often pretty bad choices, at the very least, she knows what she wants and is willing to take risks to get it.

Bad traits
~Klutzy: Inanimate objects tend to sabotage her movements by placing themselves in her path… or so she claims. In reality, she really just isn't very wary of her surroundings.
~Chatty: No secret is safe in her hands. The girl will talk about anything and everything to anyone regardless of whether they have interest in it or not. As a naturally open person, she does not see anything wrong with this.
~Emotional:She wears her heart on her sleeves, leaving her easily susceptible to manipulation. As an open person, she expresses herself wholeheartedly and can often be pretty dramatic since she is sensitive to boot and will cry at the slightest trigger.
~Insecure: Sunny is very self conscious when it comes to her weight. She was bullied for being overweight when she was in middle school and constantly shamed over it. Even now that she's fit, she isn't cool with people commenting negatively on her appearance.

School attitude
Solar goofs around most of the time and barely manages to pass every test and exam with poor to average grades. She does, however, excel in Physics. Her homework is spotty at best and often copied from her friends, who barely manage to pass themselves.

+Singingpoorly
+Music
+Food

Dislikes
-Boredom
-Silence
-Homework
-Video Games

Hobbies/Sports
Solar loves to Run and has gotten first in the sprint and hurdle portions of the meets she's attended as well as getting highly placed in a few marathons. She is also never one to miss out on important walks or running for charity. Surprisingly enough, she isn't very competitive and claims it's all in good fun.

Aside from running, she just likes to have fun. Whether it's partying with questionable people or playing with neighborhood kids. She does anything that keeps her busy and active.

Appearance
●▬▬▬▬▬๑๑▬▬▬▬▬●
Eye color
Green, can appear Aquamarine in certain lighting

Hair color
Brown

Body type
Standing at 5'9"(175cm), Solar is considered tall by most. Her figure is slender and straight, curves subtle but definitely present. As far as her skin tone goes, many have described it as sunkissed.

Measurements
32-23-35(81-60-88 cm)

Usual attire
Solar likes switching between girly dresses, torn jeans matched with t-shirts and comfortable lazy clothing such as sweats. In her opinion, she looks good in anything and takes great care of herself to keep it that way. She's not really picky but prefers bright colors.

Tattoos/Piercings:
Solar's ears and belly button are pierced but she hardly ever wears earrings.
When it comes to tattoos, she has many small ones scattered throughout her body. Between her fingers lie small celestial bodies ranging from the moon, the sun, and neptune to small stars. On the back of her neck is a little heart, on her shoulder, a small group of migrating birds. The most noticeable and largest of the bunch would be the vague image of a phoenix rising on her chest.

Background
●▬▬▬▬▬๑๑▬▬▬▬▬●
Family
Adoptive Father, 53, Chiropractor
Adoptive Mother, 44, Psychotherapist
Biological Parents?-Unknown
Brother, 18, Studying abroad

History
Solar is completely unaware of her time before being included into the well off Rhoswen family at the young age of 5. She has heard gruesome tales from plenty of therapists and has been prodded about it multiple times but her memory seems to always start up on her first day home. Unfortunately, it isn't as she had been left unscathed. Panic attacks do hit occasionally and without warning. She is also easily startled and falls into a daze quite often, if stressed enough, she'll unintentionally dissociate and become apathetic for some time as a result. Luckily enough, years of therapy had brought her some progress. At the very least, she can manage stress rather well. However, in the earlier days, she ended up spending time at home, feeling uncomfortable with the thought of being stared at like some freak. Instead of playing outside with other kids and making friends, she chose to play games inside instead.

Aside from those inconveniences, her transition into this new home went smoothly. Solar was accepted with open arms into a small family of three. With two loving parents and a protective older brother to dote on her, it could be said she was spoiled sweet but she will always jump to deny it and correct the term "spoiled" to "loved". Out of the three, she felt she connected with her mother, Gabriel, more than most would. Gabriel had been deaf since she was young yet very lively, never letting her disability best her, something Solar always admired and strived to work toward.

For the most part, her childhood was a pretty easygoing one with one small exception. For about the first half of her life, she was a pretty heavy little girl. She constantly struggled with her weight, bringing on lots jeering from her peers and occasional bullying, nothing drastic enough to get to her to change herself. All it did was add to her already present insecurities, and pushed her back onto the controller.

It wasn't until she was rejected by a boy she had crushed on for the longest time that she decided to come out of her shell. She began to diet and started a workout regimine that fit her needs. The harder she worked, the more she forgot the reason she was working so hard for. Overtime, her feelings faded and she learned to care about herself more, liking not only how she looked, but also the rush it brought her. Overtime, she began to become more friendly and outgoing, earning her a spot in many social circles, never belonging to just one. However, her videogames were left in the dust, marathons filling the void along with her once blank schedule. Bit by bit she went from shut in to adrenaline junkie.

Medical
Physical Notes: Allergic to cats and chocolate
Mental Notes: Prone to panic attacks and dissociation

Extra
●▬▬▬▬▬๑๑▬▬▬▬▬●
Eternal Sunshine(Cover)
Daniela Andrade x Dabin

TBD
~Valentine:
~Elaine:
~Maximilian:
~Josiah:
FC:
Sophie Knight

Dialogue:
Pink #ff8ddd

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows

Josiah S Clark Jr.
"Fake it till you make it, right?"

• Name
    Josiah S. Clark Jr.

Nickname
    N/A

Card
    TBA

Birthdate
    Aug. 25, 2000

Sexuality
    Bisexual

Ethnicity
    African-American

Study Profile
    -Culture and Economics with Math A
    -Economics
    -Art

Future dream
    Running a large investment group

• Good traits

-Josiah is a passionate guy, there is likely no one in this world that could surpass it. Once he sets his heart and mind on something, he pursues it like a dog for it's first meal in weeks.

-Perfectionist, this has much to due with his passion but it goes without saying, Josiah will pursue the most perfect thing in whatever he does. If it isn't perfect in his eyes then he'll fix it til it is.

-Intelligent, Josiah is an intelligent man by most people's standard, he's street smart and book smart and he'll use it to his advantage. Where he gets his intelligence from definitely fits in the category of nature vs nurture. Is he smart because he was born this way or was it because his mother forced him to be that way? Who knows, thought it fits for a lot of his traits really.

-Resilient, at the end of the day Josiah has weathered many things, sad moments, angry moments and moments that almost pushed him over the edge, but he still is able to stand up and Dave the next day or the next problem head on. This is probably his most important trait.

Bad traits

-Severely Low confidence, Josiah suffers from very low confidence, he supplements it by hiding by false confidence that is always mistaken for overconfidence. It's not easy to tell that he isn't as confident as he appears. But if you get close to him you'll notice.

-That gets to the second point Josiah is paranoid. He has few friends because of this. He'll rather trust in himself than others because he can expect to disappoint himself but not those who feels are better than him.

-A slight case of narcissism, commonly narcissism is thought to be that you are overconfident and full of yourself, but there's a few different theories on this. Josiah is considered the all less common and hard to see covert narcissist, he sees that world as costly going against him. Blaming all his problem on the world hating him since birth. He feels like he's a cursed person and his life would have no meaning. If it wasn't for his therapist he'd likely have killed himself.

School attitude: (aka making homework, being quiet in class, paying attention or breaking all the rules, goofing around)

- Fast cars/Motorcycles
    - Deep down he likes people that make him feel safe and secure with himself.
    - Oranges or any fruit that sour in nature.
    -The color blue
    - Reading & Writing(His stress reliever when under pressure. )

Dislikes (max 10)
    - Competition in things he doesn't feel their should be competition in. (I.E. Relationships)
    - People taking poorly of him.
    - Politics
    - Relationships( He's been burned hard before, he doesn't want to deal with it again.)
    - Dairy
    - Being alone.

Hobbies/Sports: (include sport achievements)
    - Racing: He likes to drag race with his motorcycle.
    -Long distance running: No rewards
    - Writing Poetry: No rewards
    - Gaming
    (Most of the things he does are hobbies, he doesn't do it for acknowledgement. But more so, stress relievers. )

• Eye color
    Dark Brown

Hair color
    Black

Body type (height and weight may be included)
    Josiah is 6'2 and 200 pounds. He has a slim athletic build since he often

Usual attire
    Josiah wears street fashion, mainly skater street fashion, he has tons of hoodies, windbreakers and just comfortable clothing. Even though some may be a bit worn, they're not at all shabby or wrinkly. He is neat to a T. If one things get on his clothes, he's likely to change to a whole new outfit if possible.

Tattoos/Piercings

Two ear piercings, one on each ear.

• Family

Mother: Cassandra Liddell(Deceased)
    Father: Jerome Clark(Estranged)
    Older Sisters: All contact with him has never existed due to his severing connections with his father.
    Younger Brother: Same as above.
    Primary Caretaker: Karen Jespen(Journalist)

History

Josiah was born a bastard between a woman with alcohol problems and a man who never grew up. A problem that is far too common within the African-american community, and something that has always bothered Josiah, even to this day. Since birth, he was at a disadvantage, his father left his life only a few months after his birth, leaving just Josiah and his mother to rely on each other, his mother relying on the unconditional love that Josiah had and Josiah the same, as well as other obvious things. Even though the first years of his life he was bouncing from apartment to apartment, by the time he was 4, Josiah was sent to live with his grandmother while his mother looked into possible job opportunities. By the age of 5, Josiah had left the United States and didn't know if he was ever coming back.

For a while, things were on the up and up, Josiah's mother had a stable job, and Josiah even with the language barrier began to make friends and with his mother and her new work friend, Karen, he quickly picked up the language as young kids normally do. Things seemed for a few years to be on the up and up, but to quote Robert Frost, "Nothing gold can stay." Soon, Josiah's life would do a 180, his mother began to drink more, putting him in situations that he never really could understand. At the age of 11 his mother disappeared leaving Josiah in the care of Karen, for the first few months, there was no contact, no nothing. At least with him, though she was apparently communicating with Karen the whole time. For a young boy like that, who's one constant person had been his mother this was a huge blow to him and still affects him and his relationships til this day. One day out of nowhere, he received a call from his mother, telling him how she had found a new and better place for them to live. Every week for months they talked twice a week, and every month she promised that they would meet soon. That he would be living with her, but people can say whatever they want, the fact of the matter was that she was knowingly lying to her son, knowing that the last time they saw each other, would be the last time in general. She had liver disease and didn't have much longer to live, by almost two years from the day his mother left, Josiah got a phone call that would change his life, his mother was in a coma. Three days later, his mother had passed.

This was something that hasn't stopped affecting him to this day. Growing up Josiah has always strove for the best, even when he was dealing with other things. At the end of the day, school and racing became his way out. You can't think of all the bad things in your head if you're focusing on not crashing, or being the number one in the whole nation. At the end of the day, Josiah is someone who strives for what we all strive for happiness. Whether or not he's going the right way about it is another thing that we can't be to sure about.

Medical
    - Lactose intolerant

Jaden Smith

BLUE(ALL PARTS)
Little Simz

Backseat

Last edited:

cooltext282849578205361.png
General

Name
Rosaline Bethany Frost
Nicknames
Rose, Rosy, Hippie, Useless
Card
None yet
Birthdate
24th May
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ethnicity
50% British, 50% Danish
Study Profile
Culture and Society
Music and Art
Future dream
Artist (Music & Painting)

Appearance

Eye color
Icy Blue
Hair color
Currently, her hair is a mixture of colours, primarily pastel blue and pink mixed together. It is not uncommon for her to change her hair often however. Naturally, her hair is a platinum blonde colour.
Body type
Rosaline stands at a short 5ft 4inches, but is heavier than others of that height. This is because of her impressive curves, giving her a prominently curvy figure, that she takes advantage of. She has a slight back arch, from excessive slouching when sitting and walking.
Usual attire
Her style can simply be described as... Unique. There is not a singular consistent style that goes through her wardrobe, simply that she herself is the style. Her bottom half can range from tight leggings or skinny jeans, all the way to flowing skirts, paired with trainers or boots. On her upper half, she usually prefers to wear form fitting attire, such as tight blouses and shirts that she usually leaves slightly unbuttoned. She is also a fan of jackets over said clothing.
Tattoos/Piercings
Rosaline has several tattoos scattered across her body, many crude and poor quality from stick poke attempts from friends at drunk parties. However, a professional tattoo runs all the way up her right arm, stretching from a rose on the back of her right hand, all the way to her shoulder blade. The tattoo consists of many roses, all attached by thorny vines. Whilst the roses are shades of red, whites and blacks, the vines are not green, and instead a simple grey.
As for piercings, she has several. Her left ear contains two black diamond studs in the lobe, whilst her right ear contains a single black lobe stud, and a black metal industrial bar.

Personality

Good traits
Carefree
- Rosaline is very relaxed and peaceful in her take on life, very rarely getting overly stressed or anxious about situations. She keeps a level head, and things rarely cause her to grow angry or sad.
Sociable- She is quite the socialite, able to strike up conversation with almost anyone and not shying away from crowded situations. She likes to know everyone in one way or another, forming many friendships.
Flirty- Partially due to her carefree and sociable nature, she can come off as incredibly flirty to almost anyone. Sometimes she wants to pursue further relations, but others it is just due to that being her natural nature.
Creative- Rose is a fountain of ideas and creativity, always brainstorming new ideas for music, art, or stories. She loves to share her ideas with others, and learn what they have come up with, and has an incredibly wild imagination.
Bad traits
Reckless
- Whilst being carefree is good, recklessness is not. It is quite rare for Rose to think through the consequences of her actions, and can end up doing harm to herself or others. However, this usually doesn't bother her, and she simply walks it off.
Liar- It is not beneath Rosaline to lie her socks off, generally saying whatever, to whoever, that will get her what she wants, or what she simply finds funny. It has gotten her into bad situations many times.
Easily Manipulated- As much of a free, energetic person that Rosaline is, she is quite easily guided by those around her. Whether they be good or bad in their influence on her, she is likely to follow others who are her friends, often diving into trouble.
Addict- Whenever she finds something fun or interesting, it is hard for Rose to stay away from it. Whether it be drugs, or other activities, she easily finds herself addicted to the thrill and fun she gets from activities.
School attitude
Whilst usually quiet in class, it is mostly due to her not paying attention and daydreaming. She doesn't actively break rules, but often times her obedience of others and lack of concentration result in her going against the set rules. Her homework is usually late, and she often ends up being seen as goofing around during school.
Drugs, Romance, Casual Hookups, Hot Chocolate, Music, Swimming, Beaches, Flowers, Partying, Video Games
Dislikes
Party Poopers, Coffee, Responsibility, Maths, Science, Being Busy, Bullies, Designer Brands, Seafood
Hobbies/Sports
Doing Drugs
Painting
Playing Guitar, Drums and Violin
Video Games (Primarily FPS games, her fave being Overwatch)
Singing
Drawing
Swimming
On the School Swim Team, and has won several medals in galas.​

Additional Information

no-lightbox

Family
Amelia Lawrence- Mother- British- 51- Supermarket Employee- Divorced
Sebastian Russo- Father- Dutch- 45- Engineer- Divorced
History
Born in Manchester, England, there was nothing spectacular about Rosaline's childhood. From a young age, Rosaline saw her mother's addiction to drugs, which tore the family apart. Her father left them when she was 6, returning to Amsterdam, where he was born, as he moved jobs to a new company, designing cars. So, she was left with her drug head mother as she went to school, being a mediocre student at best.

However, at the age of 14, her mother went into hospital from an overdose. Unfortunately, Rose had already picked up on some of her addictions, and was taken away to live with her father, who surprisingly took her in with love and care. With his help, she gathered herself up slightly, able to push her way through school and get okay grades. All whilst fighting with her addictions, she managed to get into a decent school and make it to graduation year.
Medical
Drug Addiction to Prescription Pills
Favourite Music Genres
Rock, EDM
Secrets
Is secretly the 8th ranked player in North America for Overwatch.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Valentines card
2 and 2 - Four of Spades or Joker

Rosalines card
6 and 1 - Seven of Spades

Solars card
5 and 4 - Nine of Spades

Maximilians card
7 and 1 - Eight of Spades

Solars second card
7 and 7 - Ace of Spades or Second Joker card

Valentines second card
2 and 3 - Five of Spades

Maximilians second card
2 and 1 - Three of Spades

Josiahs card
1 and 1 - Two of Spades (or Second Joker, depending on the decision of Solars card)

Last edited:
  • Haha